+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 794 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nuh514 View Post
    Of course it is addiction for those who are earning profits from forex trading frequently. Whenever you are earning money from a source that source becomes definitely becomes an addiction.
    Even for those who are loosing also, because when we loose and see others winning we too think that for us also a day will come and with that hope we continue trading, and don't quit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's so true about forex that once you have involved with it then it's really hard to leave.
    That's why trader's says that forex is in their blood.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well earnign or no earning but it is so much attracting for me too as it was very easy to join but I just can not not leave forex now even though I have lost all that I have for forex. I mean no profit and just lost and lost but still it is addiction or I just can beleive that I will keep on losing for longer and I think it is easy for me now after gaining some experience. but time will tell
    ya bro dont worry even i lost lots in trading have patients and you make profits at some point or the other...me too cant get time for other things i just sit infront of the pc with trading terminal opens and otherside learinng from the forum..and now its very difficult for me to leave

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well earnign or no earning but it is so much attracting for me too as it was very easy to join but I just can not not leave forex now even though I have lost all that I have for forex. I mean no profit and just lost and lost but still it is addiction or I just can beleive that I will keep on losing for longer and I think it is easy for me now after gaining some experience. but time will tell

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say forex is an addiction and people who join this filed can not easily leave it.

Do you believe......?
    Of course it is addiction for those who are earning profits from forex trading frequently. Whenever you are earning money from a source that source becomes definitely becomes an addiction.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    ive lost much money and time in this industry too, but i just dont want to quit yet. It might not be my main job but at least i can earn some money here to support my hobby, long life forex trading
    Yes this industry is very attractive and it is hard to quit this business even we are in loss also.
    The longer we stay in this business, the better chance we have making money. This is what driving me to stay here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    ive lost much money and time in this industry too, but i just dont want to quit yet. It might not be my main job but at least i can earn some money here to support my hobby, long life forex trading
    never give up, success begins with a failure ...
    all traders must have experienced loss in their early trade, but many are able to rise again and finally achieve success ...

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is completely true tht forex is and addiction coz when ppl start making profit then they get used to it or rather attached sort of it and then they keep on hoping and expecting for more profits and tht makes it hard to leave even if we take a loss, exceptions from this will be brave hearts....

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that Forex is a addiction and it is easy to join this trade and hard to leave as one works very hard doing all the study and analysis and forms his trading strategy and then practicing hard in demo accounts and sometimes things do not work well for traders and they suffer heavy losses and they try and try and most of them quit but it is very hard to quit this trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 794 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)