+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 476 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4757

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    in every business there need learning and if there is less learning then its hard to become successful and i think forex is also same here learning need more and more and have to set terget instead of fear our profit position may go loss again . so need brave and positiveness instead fear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes actually in every business there need learning and if there is less learning then its hard to become successful and i think forex is also same here learning need more and more and It requires courage to invest money in risky markets and then trade knowing that you might loose it in the beginning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned budirara is an unknown quantity at this point budirara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    mere hisab se himmat asli tab chahiye hoti hai jab aap koi bahut lamba lossk ar letet hain.usi sammay insan ko sabse jyada himmat ki jarurat hoti hai
    If you have withdrawn money from your current broker then I must say you must stick to them as they enabled smooth withdrawal and it is more important. You are a better judge about your broker and choose your broker very wisely is all what I will say.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe having a good analysis is as important as having a good trading system . both have to go together. you cannot have more of one and less of the other and still succeed. so i think we should try to build them all together and we will succeed in forex trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the bible says Men perish because f lack of wisdom and that same verse can be used in forex . many traders fail not because they donot know how to trade but mainly because they donot have the necessary knowledge and learning . i think so

Banned suriname is an unknown quantity at this point suriname's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hisab se himmat asli tab chahiye hoti hai jab aap koi bahut lamba lossk ar letet hain.usi sammay insan ko sabse jyada himmat ki jarurat hoti hai
    yeah true what you say if we have an analysis that continues to experience growth then we will be able to make our trade better and I think this will provide us continue to ease to be able to get profit in our trade

Banned ekajoy is an unknown quantity at this point ekajoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is better if we can trade with out emotions. You can do this by sticking in to the trading plan. i think that greed can be controlled by aiming at a certain profit per day and always aim at less profit....if we just specified a target for us, then we will not get greed..

Junior Member lulupi is an unknown quantity at this point lulupi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account sabse acha hota h naye traders ke liye..
    sabse pehle unhe kuch tiem tak ussi account me trding karni chahaiye..
    uske baad forex ka standar account

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should also pay attention to risk management becasue the first thing we should be doing is to preserve the account . if you have a 100$account the max lots you are supposed to put is 0.1 and this may seem small but its huge compared to what you'll loose if you donot practice money management

Junior Member lulupi is an unknown quantity at this point lulupi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab I think every trader penah through the process of learning this one. Although it looks stupid, but I'm sure all traders, especially beginners never done anything like this. Think of it as a lesson in order to understand how we respond to market the right way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 476 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)