+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 476 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4757

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Kuch log kahty hain kay aap kay pass jitna knowledge ho ga aap utnay kaamyaab hon gay forex main. Kuch logon ka kehna hay kay forex trading main himat waly aur dil waly log hi kaamyaab hotay hain.

Kia knowledge kay saath himat bhi zaroori hay forex trading main ?
    himmat hona zaruei hai kyuki agar aap me himmat nahi hai risk uthene ki aap darte hai loss hone se toh aap kabhi bhi succsfull trader nahi bann sakte hai aur iske alawa knwldge bahot imprtnt hai iske bina trading me aap kamyab nahi ho sakte hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am almost new in forex and trading for last several months. in these months i have gathered some practical experiences that knowledge is the must in forex trading along with you also need to have a little courage to keep faith on yourself and your analysis, to take decision quickly.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    Yes of course forex needs courage . If one doesn't have courage then how can he take bold steps? It is important that one must be courageous to take decisions because decision making is important in forex. Better decision can only be made if one has knowledge and experience of trading. Himmat k bina kemyabi na mumkin hai.
    I think the traders had to be brave in any decisions as to take bold decisions that we will be able to experience a very valuable experience, but we should not be too daring to move it we must also be able to analyze the ability of our

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course forex needs courage . If one doesn't have courage then how can he take bold steps? It is important that one must be courageous to take decisions because decision making is important in forex. Better decision can only be made if one has knowledge and experience of trading. Himmat k bina kemyabi na mumkin hai.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul forex may jo hai bohut himat chiya hai kion kay agar app kay anadar himat hai tu app paisa invest karah sakta hain is liya forex kay may himat chiya

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    I think Forex trade is a online game regarding feelings, and so to not anxiety ones feelings, you should do a great investigation regarding the foreign currency market, and also you'll need a trading method confidently, and also try and get a lot practical knowledge for this field, with regard to what it is not simple for us all to acquire a great income.
    I do not think this trade is a game. This forex trading requires skill and discipline to use with good management. if we consider this a game and just rely on luck, we will be easily destroyed in the trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    Yes i think that braveness is very important with experience and it comes by practicing more and more in this market trading in the demo account, when a trader get all of this things then they ultimately become expert trader.
    as long as you're still able to control everything, because if too much it will cause you to over-confidence which I think if you do that it will lead to a sense of greed come and spend your account.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think courage is most important for every trader to doing trading in this market. Without courage nobody can't make good profit from this business. So i think courage can give us good profit from this business.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true. This trade has a high level of risk. here in need of discipline and good manejemen funds. if we are able to calculate the risk in the trade, we will be able to minimize the risk of loss in trading that we make

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein himmat jaruri hai..kyun ki forex mein jab tak hum daring nahi karte tab tak profit nahi mil sakta...investment aur risk taking bhi ek himmat hi hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 476 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)