+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 476 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4757

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member mjunaid01 is an unknown quantity at this point mjunaid01's Avatar
    Thanks
    haaaan forex mai bhot zyada himat ki zarorat hoti hai q k ye himmat k bina ni ho skti or forex mai sirf earing he ni hoti balkay is mai loosing b hoti hai par is k lia b humy himat ni harni chahiya or himat se kam karna chahiya q k himat k ilawa hum ni kar skty kuch b or humy kabi himat ni harna chahiya humy bs forex mai he invest krna chahiya q k forex acha hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shityar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shityar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When they have enough risk to them when it is SMEs and for a wide range of knowledge in order to obtain compensation. Every company needs to learn, and if there are fewer then rewards difficult to become successful, and I think also to learn Forex, there's more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    even it is risky but there are many people who like forex and trade it daily with their own money I am one of those people who like forex more than anything and trade it only because they love it . it is risky and that it is the reason why it is profitable.

Banned student1 is an unknown quantity at this point student1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me knowledge or practice bahut hi zaroori hy agar ap ko practice nhi hogi aur try bh nhi kero gey es market ko smjhne ki to ap kis trah profit earn ker skte ho. Har trader forex paise kamane k liy hi join kerta hy. Forex me himat ki bhi zroorat hoti hy. Agar ap ko loss bhi ho jae to aap ko himat honi chahiye loss ko bardasht karne ki.

Member seharbatool is an unknown quantity at this point seharbatool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Off course himat chahiye q k is mien risk hota hai lekin agr ap chotey pemaney per kam krtey hain to risk boht km hota hai lekin agr brey peymaney pey kam kren to us mien risk zeyada hota hai to himat ho tb e insan kam kr skta hai lekn main chotey pemaney pey kam krti hun thats y muje tension ni hoti

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime we are getting the loss in the forex market so we should manage the loss well so that we should not lose the money in this market and if we know well about the market then getting more money is not bad for us.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I think risking moeny is a big himmat wala kaam. so bilkul himmat to chahyie and asal mein forex himmat walon ka hi kaam hai. darne walon or lalchi log nuqsan utha sakte hain. forex mein patience chahyie jo k himmat ka kaam hai. So I have already said brave people do forex. kyon k kabhi bhi koi news sari market ko change kar sakti hai aur sare analysis fail bhi ho sakte hain
    need a braveness to start it, to start forex trading and take it as our part in this life, and with them, it will become a pushing for us to learn and practice and prepare ourselves, to get and increase knowledge and then we will know for what the thing we have to do during in the market,
    emotion is one thing that we have to pay attention for about it, because it will become the obstacle for us to achive the goals

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by princeua View Post
    Currently in universities in the schools in the world economy there is educational material for forex education and I am currently in contact with a university professor who specializes economy gives me tips during trading .

Are you sure about that? Forex education in the universities and schools? I haven't heard of such thing - because ff I do, I would love to enroll myself in the programs itself. I guess, you are referring to financial and economy courses, and not forex.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    G han meray khayal say forex mein himmat bi chaye hoti hay agar ap apni pocket say paisay invest ker kay trade ker rahay hay to phir to zada himmat ki zarurat hay kiu kay forex aik dangerous game hay is mein without knowledge entry nahi kerni chaye.

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan forex ma kaam krne k lea boht c himmat ki zarurat ha aur ham sab ko yaha himmat se kam karna chahea kyn k is k bagiar ham yaha theek triqay se kaam nhi krskty aur na hi yaha se acha profit kma skty han is lea hmain yaha confidence se kaam karna chahea is is trha ham kamyab ho skty han

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 476 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)