+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 476 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4757

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed, in this forex trading, you cannot escape the risk. because there will always be risks inherent in forex trading. so indeed we must really understand about the risks involved in forex trading, so we will know how to trade properly and minimize risk. I am sure that will make us better in forex trading, and of course get better results too and there is a lot of money in marketr only money everywhere in the market just flows all you have to do is make sure you get the best of forex trading you have that way is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed, in this forex trading, you cannot escape the risk. because there will always be risks inherent in forex trading. so indeed we must really understand about the risks involved in forex trading, so we will know how to trade properly and minimize risk. I am sure that will make us better in forex trading, and of course get better results too. and Himmat ki wasy for har Kaam main aap ko zaroorat hoti hay Lakin aap ko psycho strong bastard hony ki zaroorat hay so that aap ko is the main market of kamyaab hona hay for, is liye aap ko himmat ki zarorat hoti hay being a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course, courage is very important in the forex trading business because because you can make a profit, you can also face losses. So every trader must have the courage to face losses and must dare to admit his mistakes that caused him to lose. and Forex is not too difficult ... if you trade with elemental analysis and technical analysis and adjust to your commercial system with decent air, you reach your goals, but if you avoid the principles and you graduate, you may just lose very !

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can trade well in forex if the analysis in the market is good and if we know how to place a good order then it is better for us to trade well with the sin of the market by having the courage to trade. and when risky companies and SMEs are also useful and we need to know to get your bonus. Every job must learn, and if there is less then study hard to succeed and I think even the same Forex learning, here is really more.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every Time Ea Doesn't Give You Profits In Trading. Some Times You Generate Profit And Some When You Lost Your Money But Lose And Profit Are Part Of Trading. In My Viewpoint, Manual Trading Is Better. and there are those who need to learn and if there is a lack of learning then it is difficult to be successful and I think forex is also the same as the learning needs here are more and more and need more encouragement to enter these markets. It takes courage to invest money in a risky market and then be exchanged for the knowledge that you might loosen it up early !!

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 Times in 624 Posts
    I think risking moeny is a big himmat wala kaam. so bilkul himmat to chahyie and asal mein forex himmat walon ka hi kaam hai. darne walon or lalchi log nuqsan utha sakte hain. forex mein patience chahyie jo k himmat ka kaam hai. So I have already said brave people do forex. kyon k kabhi bhi koi news sari market ko change kar sakti hai aur sare analysis fail bhi ho sakte hain

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think only traders who dare to survive in the forex market, the forex market is due to very fast business actions and where market prices on high speed activity on the market are very frequent. Because of the fast nature of traders who often have to have a strong heart to receive benefits and bear losses as well. and of course internet connection is the most important or the Forex market. Without an internet connection, we can't do anything. I think we also need high speed and continue to connect to the internet. Several times I saw my internet connection connected and disconnected when I was busy for trading so that was important.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course internet connection is the most important or the Forex market. Without an internet connection, we can't do anything. I think we also need high speed and continue to connect to the internet. Several times I saw my internet connection connected and disconnected when I was busy for trading so that was important. and Trust is a must to trade Forex. Without trust, traders cannot trade efficiently. Confidence makes trading unstoppable. This is like the source of a trader's strength. Confidence makes a trader think that he can do it.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course, a trader must be brave enough to admit his mistakes and bear the loss of his mistakes that have caused him. Courage is also very important to return to trading with a lot of homework after facing big losses and with more dedication to do better trading. and a brave heart is needed for this trade. Forex trading is a business that is very risky and whenever something can happen. This often happens in this market because we trade and suddenly the market moves against our trade, so only brave people wait for correction.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do not need to profit at once and will lose in the next round. We need to be consistent little by little. And, we better start to set our targets as pips, so when we get used to it, all we do is increase our capital to increase our profits. and I don't think that we will need it in forex instead we must have discipline and must be able to control our risk and must be strong enough not to let emotions play any role in our trade.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-10-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 476 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)