बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 447 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447
Results 4,461 to 4,467 of 4467

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    216.55 USD
    Thanks
    when it is hazardous after that in the sme occasion it is worthwhile furthermore and we need to vast information to have reward. in fact Atlanta divorce attorneys enterprise presently there need to have understanding and if you have a lesser amount of understanding after that it is hard being successful and i do believe forex can also be similar right here understanding need to have increasingly more.

2. Contests
    Member ratu will become famous soon enough ratu will become famous soon enough ratu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    189.10 USD
    Thanks
    when it is hazardous after that in the sme occasion it is worthwhile furthermore and we need to vast information to have reward. in fact Atlanta divorce attorneys enterprise presently there need to have understanding and if you have a lesser amount of understanding after that it is hard being successful and i do believe forex can also be similar right here understanding need to have increasingly more.

Member samathi will become famous soon enough samathi will become famous soon enough samathi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.70 USD
    Thanks
    Confidence and brave in very important for every Forex trader . Forex business is a risky and tough business and many people afraid to join this business for risk . But we all need confident about any kind of business for make some profit . confident trading is good for trader . yes that�s accurate on forex we would like an excessive amount confidence with regard to performing a trade as a result of on this particular trading middle we understand that whenever we will enter reside and also we need to place order and after that we will have the fear an excessive amount on forex since it is not simple as a result of we perform not understand whenever will earn profit so can be the order eliminated in to loss so that�s fear, so reducing with regard to fear we would like confidence and himt because u tend to be stating okay.

Member bumbung will become famous soon enough bumbung will become famous soon enough bumbung's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.12 USD
    Thanks
    yaha par himmat ki bohot jarurt hoti hai yaha par risk bohot jyada hai yaha par kaam karna har kisi ke baski baat nahi hai yaha par kaam sirf wohi kar pata hai jiske under himmat hoti hai Bhai himmat honi chahiye trading ke is business mein risk kafi jayda hai bhai, agar hum high risk business mein himmat nahi dikhayenge to humare liye dikkat hogi bhai is business ko jayda time nahi kar sakenge bhai.

Member cabulfx has a spectacular aura about cabulfx has a spectacular aura about cabulfx has a spectacular aura about cabulfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    162.17 USD
    Thanks
    haayy... whenever the risky after that in the sme time the satisfying also and we would like to vast knowledge to obtain reward. truly on each business there would like learning and if there is actually less learning after that the hard to turn out to be successful and i think forex is actually also same right listed below learning would like a lot of and a lot of. .. yes I agree along with u there u should would like confidence and u should have patience to bear loss so if u need to turn out to be a good trader whenever u should have to patience and await u personal time

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    195.88 USD
    Thanks
    actually in every business there need learning and if there is less learning then its hard to become successful and i think forex is also same here learning need more and more. That trade is information, data and forecasts for the direction of the market So I have already said brave people do forex Skills are not enjoyed by everyone My dear friends business koi bhi ho ic ko karne ke liye 1st of all Himmat chahiye. forex trading bhi 1 business ha but ic business main himmat ki ziada zarorat hoti ha. agar forex himat nai rakhte to app forex main kabhi bhi successful nai ho sakte. ic liye app jab bhi forex main trading karin to relax ho kar tension free ho kar or fully confidence se trading karin.

8. Device
    Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    162.23 USD
    Thanks
    himmat to her us kam me chahye hoti hai jiss kam say hum acha kuch pana chahtay hain or acha kuch gain karna chahtay hain jiss kam me b hum achi tarha say samjhdari say sub kuch seekhna samjhna shuru kar degay usi kam say humaray liye zyada earning k chances ho sake gay or hum agay barh sake gay. bhai iss field mein agar paisa lagana hai toh himmat honi zarori hai iss field mein jab loss ho jata hai kisi ko toh iss field mein fir himmat ki hi zarorat hoti hai aage badne ke liye bahi bholein mat yeh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 447 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447