+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 312 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis you can use to see how far prices will move and you can use fundamental analysis to identify the capacity price would be pressured to show directions in technical analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically i am a technical analysit. But i found it sometimes that this analysis fail , so often i require Fundamental analysis for successful trades. Means both of analysis are important, you should have command in atleast one and little bit of other.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    I also start forex depending on technical and also spend many time to understand to indicator but after few time i understood the impact of news and now trying more depending on news . actually where there is no news and if news far then depending technical analysis and entering market.
    you are really good trader because you can use the both analysis which suitable market condition.
    for me, i just use technical and iam so fear with news, some time i will leave the chart if there is important news in pair which i trade. better to me to avoid the news.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma fundamental aur technical both analysis use karta hon. dono pe working karne ke baad koi trade open karta hon iss se risk factor kam ho jata ha.

Junior Member safeerforex is an unknown quantity at this point safeerforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Kuch traders technical analysis use karty hain aur kuch fundamental analysis. Aap kay khiyaal main kon sa analysis forex trading main kamyaab honay kay liye ziada behtar hay. Aur aap kon say analysis par bharosa karty hain ?

Please let me know...........
    main to dono he analysis yeni k technical anaysis or fundamental analysis use karta houn kioun k en se mugh ko kafi help milty ha en dono ko dekh kar he mugh ko trade ki position ka andaza hota ha k sell ya buy karna ha ya hr ahi saber karna ha

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also start forex depending on technical and also spend many time to understand to indicator but after few time i understood the impact of news and now trying more depending on news . actually where there is no news and if news far then depending technical analysis and entering market.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with you because i also think when there is very first impact of news in market then when it released it may break everythings and then technical analysis go fails , so i think its always good to check atleast important news .

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its great if we install that but i think if we see th economic calender each day of incoming news of that have or not than also better and i always do it and when see there is news not so far than sure wait for news and if see its still far time then start to short trade.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true not all the news have great impact which we can see in economic calender of high impact and low impact but before i see high impact news have no doubt big impact on market but sometime low impact news also play great rule and for this if we trade with news then we need always careful.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dono strategies ko combine ker kay hi achi trade ho sakti hay. behtar or safe method yehi hay kay news kay qareeb ap trade mat karain, khaas ker aesi news jis ka kisi aik currency per kafi gehra asaar perta ho, keuun kay iss tarah ap ko loss bhi ziada ho sakta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 312 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)