+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 359 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3587

Thread: Can you become Millionaire ?

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Most of the traders join forex to become Millionaire over night but loose their hardly earned money. Some traders really earn money out of forex. So can any one become millionaire from forex trading?

Please let me know can you become Millionaire?

Of course you can! Why not?
    But there are only two possibilities for novices if they want to do this directly with forex (and not
    with other bussinesses around forex):

1 - To have almost inredible luck to find proper, safe and very profitable strategy at the start.
    Such strategy with trader dont need experience and ither trading skills. It is possible but almost incredible
    luck or generousity of someone who have that (to show you how) is must.
    Or to be investor who have almost incredible luck to find the best trader (managed accounts) at the start.

2 - To become best trader with the time. Forex culd be gambling but consistently profitable forex could be
    just knowledge. It is possible to earn 50% of profit monthly. Or 20% of profit monthly. Consistently.
    But not for beginners without incredible luck and not for all people. Like in all bussinesses, only the best
    can do that.

p.s. In most casses womans become milionaire with forex. But not like traders - like investors only.
    They are working on how to find the best traders to invest some money and to become milionaire.
    Some of them succeed with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    Yes we can get millionaire from forex trading but not from day one. We need lots of education, experienced and etc to get rich from forex trading. and those who trading like gambling and want to rich in 1 night, always lose .
    forex me paisa kamane ke luiye bahut patience aur sacrifice ki zarurat hoti hai
    millionaire banne ke liye tarde ko chote chote steps se tarding start karet hue bade steps lene chahiey..ekdu mse bade steps eke trading karna harmful ho sakta hai trader ke liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My belief in life is, if you've got a cow, milk it. If I can make a million or a billion, I will take the chance. This life is all about seizing opportunities when they knock.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can get millionaire from forex trading but not from day one. We need lots of education, experienced and etc to get rich from forex trading. and those who trading like gambling and want to rich in 1 night, always lose .

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    thank you for your comment, I would not be too greedy in chasing money, I prefer a little profit but it can be consistent, I hope I can get a consistent income in forex without thinking I'll be a millionaire
    ha costant profit karo [ar long loss mat karo. aur agar tumhare paas huge money ho to tum long trade me jao. long trade secure hota he. par iske liye gyan rakhna parta he. aur phir jake koi crorepati banega. asha he humare dost logo ke jaisa main bhi kuch ban paoonga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    carefully in the hope that you wake up in your mind because after the name of hope must be built with realistic because it will affect your trading emotions and when it appears difficult to control it properly you will

thank you for your comment, I would not be too greedy in chasing money, I prefer a little profit but it can be consistent, I hope I can get a consistent income in forex without thinking I'll be a millionaire

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    exactly correct.. not just a millionaire, forex also offer you a billionaire, all you can reach here, but for me, I'm just think realistic and not chase much money, I earn money with forex as income to the cost of meals
    carefully in the hope that you wake up in your mind because after the name of hope must be built with realistic because it will affect your trading emotions and when it appears difficult to control it properly you will

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    actually every traders want to be a millionaire but as we know the statistic of the successful traders only 5% will success and 95% will fail in trading forex.
    sahi bola 95 percent to millionarie baana hota hai wo bhi short time me aur ye hi karan hai ki wo log jaldi har jaate hai aur jo log chote amount se khush hai wo log earn karte hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    , it is definitely possible to become a forex millionaire, however, it does require you to see the market from a whole new set of eyes.when you don’t know what the successful traders do, then its pretty hard to emulate them.
    exactly correct.. not just a millionaire, forex also offer you a billionaire, all you can reach here, but for me, I'm just think realistic and not chase much money, I earn money with forex as income to the cost of meals

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kimphuong View Post
    Ofcourse I can become a milionaire trading FX and you too! WHY? Because all of us MUST believe in ourselve first if we want to get profit in this career.
    Yes, that's what i thing. Still i believe with Forex that will make me at least to fulfill my daily needs. I hope that will happen soon. Positive thinking never fails.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 359 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)