+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 268 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Junior Member Rohail is on a distinguished road Rohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are three types of charts commonly used in Forex trading.
    • Line chart
    • Bar chart
    • Candlestick chart

the most commonly used chart is Candlestick chart, a lot of traders use this chart because it is very easy to observe that where was price opened and where is closed, and what are the high and lows in that specific time.
    there are also many patterns for candlestick charts with the help of which we can predict the upcoming trend.
    such as hammers and many other patterns.
    so Candlestick charts are the best one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different traders who use different charts depending on their understanding and studies.Also some of them find easier to understand one and difficult to another.I prefer to use candlesticks chart as it is more simpler and accurate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma tu candlestick chart he use krta hon aur mujy tu ye he best lagta hy, Ic chart ki waja sy market situation ko easily judge kea ja skta hy aur trend ko b indicate kea ja skta hy. Kuch experts kehty hen k new traders ko candle chart use nhi krna chahye, i don't know why.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all wee know that candle stick chart has more prettier graphics than other line charrt,or bar chart.also japanese candlestics pattern also very popular and used by most traders..so i ppreffer to use candlestic chart ..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always preffer and use candle stick charts coz i feel that they are more accurate than the other charts, the japnese candle stick chart is very good and also my friends use it too
    Rock On

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Everybody loves to use the candlestick charts because the candlesticks give a clear picture of the market and its easy to recognize and understand the meanings of the candle patterns. And these feature is hard to be find in other form of charts. So its the most popular chart among all the traders of the world.
    yes, i agree with you. we can able to analyze with volumes of up and down. And also we may able to predict the reversal movements with candlesticks. So, i use candlestick view as my favorite.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody loves to use the candlestick charts because the candlesticks give a clear picture of the market and its easy to recognize and understand the meanings of the candle patterns. And these feature is hard to be find in other form of charts. So its the most popular chart among all the traders of the world.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member makjon is an unknown quantity at this point makjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    if I prefer to use candlestick charts
    because it is easier to analyze and we can draw conclusions about the strength of buyers and sellers of the candlestick's body
    same like me bro,...

i always use candlestick, just that we must know the meaning of the candle that have been formed to determine the position

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    if I prefer to use candlestick charts
    because it is easier to analyze and we can draw conclusions about the strength of buyers and sellers of the candlestick's body

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always prefer candlesticks when compared to other patterns.because candlesticks can be colorful and it indicates more details than other things.
    maybe i feel beginners should use candlesticks and professionals should use line or bar chart.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), Golobutt (2019-09-16), Shahid78 (2019-03-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 268 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)