+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 268 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2679

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Most of the traders like to trade with the help of candlesticks patron because it is so easy and understandable and newbie also can understand.
    Candlestick graph is very good chart for newbie for forex trading. They can easily plot the fibonacci levels on such chart and track the trend according to the candles in the chart. Using indicators become very easy task in candlestick chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    There are different traders who use different charts depending on their understanding and studies.Also some of them find easier to understand one and difficult to another.I prefer to use candlesticks chart as it is more simpler and accurate.
    Most of the traders like to trade with the help of candlesticks patron because it is so easy and understandable and newbie also can understand. On internet many software are available who calculate the easily all points. I also get one software which calculate the method of pivot point, camarilla, Fibonacci. It is so easy you just do it with in 5 seconds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different traders who use different charts depending on their understanding and studies.Also some of them find easier to understand one and difficult to another.I prefer to use candlesticks chart as it is more simpler and accurate.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    Same with me i also like to trade with the help of the candle stick pattern. In which we are able to draw pivot points easily. It is also important to know the volume of trading so it is best understand by candlestick.
    candlestick is the normal chart..but it has more graphic than other line chart or bar chart..and candlestick shows the broad view of market..and since i started trading i usually trade using candlestick
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    i always prefer candlesticks when compared to other patterns.because candlesticks can be colorful and it indicates more details than other things.
    Same with me i also like to trade with the help of the candle stick pattern. In which we are able to draw pivot points easily. It is also important to know the volume of trading so it is best understand by candlestick.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always prefer candlesticks when compared to other patterns.because candlesticks can be colorful and it indicates more details than other things.
    maybe i feel beginners should use candlesticks and professionals should use line or bar chart.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best to use is the line chart as it gives us a correct indication of the markets. Also we have to know that we have to use several charts when doing the trading to gain the insights into the trading activity and then know for sure what is the real trend like.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally prefer to use candlestick charts, because I think more clearly about the price movement is going on
    but most traders who use a lot of bar charts, I think any selected options trader, which is important to make him comfortable in trade is the best

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    before few day i use line chat in big time frame to analysis support and resistance and i trade in low time frame accourding to candlstick pattern. but one day i think if i use candlstick chart for trading then i must use candlstick chat in big time frame also. i improve it and i find good result.
    now my analysis chart and trading chat are same candlstick chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 268 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)