+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use a candle chart for forex trading. In the candlestick chart I can see the trading volume through the size of the candle stick. and can easily see the opening and closing prices of the trading terminal. and I prefer to use candle charts. it's easier for me to recognize OHLC. especially then I will be able to recognize the wax pattern. That makes it easier to analyze price movements and what strategies I will use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use candlestick charts and this is the most commonly used graph style, but these renko charts are also increasingly popular because they use volumes instead of time to make bars, you can mention the value of the bar, like if you want 10 bar pips than you can choose a bar for completing 10 pips and a Candlestick chart has a clear meaning about the ups and downs of the market that are not possessed by line charts and bar charts. By looking at candlestick charts provided by Steve Nison, you can easily predict the next one or two candles if enough knowledge is gained. Line and bar charts do not have the facilities that candlesticks end up with. So, traders are advised to use candlestick charts and most traders also do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned forex trading because it achi baat hay war ap my forex trading fortunately this lay layin hain forex trading line chart or canadlestick seek zheori hay us zayori hay us kay bagir ap. Forex trading, I got my profit, this is my foreign trade by forex trading, bary rozana, kuch na kuch, looking for parhta hay or ap google, said bhe seekh sakty, yes, my mobile, forex trading, like an app install, because we used it, bad, hi, learned, because. and ma chart candlestick ko follow kart Hi I ak muja candlestick chart he acha lagta hi jesa huma acha work bhe hum asani say kama sakhta hi us leay huma koshish karne cheya jesa huma acha work bhe because ko milta hai bagan to help say hum achi trading kar pata hai forex ma or huma acha profit from milta hai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i use important candlesticks to maintain my position but also graph lines are important, both of them can give you a good position, but i practice im candlestick well and i find out what evry candl means and everyone uses the chart of his choice or whatever he comfort, I used the candlestick when I started to learn it and most people use the candlestick and if you find the tutorial most of the online tutorials are only for candlesticks

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    लाइन, बार और कैंडलस्टिक, सभी चार्ट अच्छे हैं। मेरा मुख्य चार्ट कैंडलस्टिक चार्ट है क्योंकि ट्रेडिंग सिस्टम का विश्लेषण करने के लिए कैंडलस्टिक पैटर्न की आवश्यकता होती है। कैंडलस्टिक चार्ट भी सबसे लोकप्रिय चार्ट हैं। कैंडलस्टिक चर्ट दुनिया भर में फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सबसे प्रसिद्ध चर्ट है और कैंडलस्टिक पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके बाजार की मूवमेंट की भविष्यवाणी करना आसान है।

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also my brother, I used an online chart that was very clear in the analysis. in a line chart, we simply detect the right point to enter the forex market and get a good profit, so it is a good way not to be forgotten during the analysis. and Line charts are better in some cases, if you want to identify peaks and bottoms well and don't cheat because they break candles in some cases, peaks and Agayat that determine them wrong and then come back again, prices are not much better lines and I use it on that

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candlestick charts help for technical analysis. Line charts and bar charts also help for analysis. I think the line graph is easy to analyze. Anyone can easily realize the market situation with a line chart. The results show the system helps everyone. and one thing that I want to share with everyone is that when I use nude trading and use a line chart I succeed but after using the wax chart I lose most of the time. actually this is not a graph problem .. i can call this a suitable pattern for someone

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every actual chart because it doesn't make a difference because the graph only tells us about the previous price and the price that is happening now is not the price that will happen in the future. But more and more people are using candlestick charts because they are easier to read and understand. and There are very few investors who use range data but range data is very good for research. The range of data reveals the final costs, why research on foundation costs gives more perfect results. Line patterns, styles, and support. Resistance levels can be set well within the data range.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The majority prefer Japanese candles because it is easier with them in the analysis depending on several indicators, there are other forms of use depending on the strategy used by the requirements for me and I also use Japanese candles for the same reason and the candle charts are very informative and because most traders use it then they really function. but the other graphs lack detail and are very simple. so long-term traders prefer to use it because they really don't need the small details they want to see only the pictures not the details. but indeed wax is the best.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main candlestick chart use karta hoon always. ye mere liye easy he aur se. aur mujhe lagta he ki sabhi yehi candlestick chart use karte he.
    japanise candlestick se agar kuch sikhna he to candlestick chart hi thik he. mujhe yebhi lagtahe ki kuch hi trader hoga jo dusre chart ke use karte he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)