+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 268 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Line Chart, Bar Chart or Candlestick Chart ?

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use candle sticks, because I see people who teach me trade also use candles, but in my view candles are much better than having to look at bar graphs, it makes me dizzy, and line graphs in my opinion are rarely used by short-term traders, but for the long term it will be very useful and it depends on the taste of each trader chart which is most often seen on forex platforms, line charts, bar charts and candlestick charts. Candlestick charts can provide various messages from the market when the posture maps several patterns. Traders may be able to catch signals and be ready for future trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,660 Times in 3,046 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main candlestick chart use karta hoon always. ye mere liye easy he aur se. aur mujhe lagta he ki sabhi yehi candlestick chart use karte he.
    japanise candlestick se agar kuch sikhna he to candlestick chart hi thik he. mujhe yebhi lagtahe ki kuch hi trader hoga jo dusre chart ke use karte he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    if I prefer to use candlestick charts
    because it is easier to analyze and we can draw conclusions about the strength of buyers and sellers of the candlestick's body
    yess candlestick chart is the best ans easy chart pattern he me isi ka use krta ho our future mey bhi isi ka hi use kro ga kyun keh is pattern me hame clearly market keh up and down jane ka pataa lagta he isme ham easily se analysis kar sakty he trend line wagera draw kr sakty he or new traders keh liye ak best chart pattern he me to isi ka use recommended krta hi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-26)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Line chart, Bar chart aur candlestick chart teeno tarah ki chart market ko read karne aur market ki analysis karne me useful hai magar forex traders ko jis tarah ki chart par trading karne me easy hota hai wo ussi tarah ki chart ke sath trading karta hai, main candlestick chart ka use karti hai.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakigbest View Post
    main candlestick chart use karta hoon always. ye mere liye easy he aur se. aur mujhe lagta he ki sabhi yehi candlestick chart use karte he.
    japanise candlestick se agar kuch sikhna he to candlestick chart hi thik he. mujhe yebhi lagtahe ki kuch hi trader hoga jo dusre chart ke use karte he.
    bhai Japanese candles technical analysis k lie best hai aur main is main humsha say bhot hard work aur learning ki hai aur muje lagat hai k forex main technical analysis k lie is say best koi chart nai hai agr hum is main proper leraning aur good skills k sath market ko anyalsis karty hai to hum is ki help say bhot sucess hasil kar shakty hai.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes candle sticks are one of the best charts we have on forex. This has many advantages. That can help you identify matket trends too. only a trader needs to explore its strengths and yes candlesticks show us low and high prices and that what we cannot see in the line, also candles show us what is happening at current prices up or down by colors we don't need to focus on graph to see it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for this business all traders use trading charts, some use line charts, some use bar charts, but professional traders use charcoal candles for trading because with candlestick charts, traders can assess market movements easily and they can read moving averages easily. they can use indicators, many traders use 15-minute candlestick charts and many use 30-minute charts.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who use their line charts need more technical indicators along with charts than candlesticks. In a candle stick we can observe many technical changes with previous candles that are not possible anywhere else. I know a trader who uses lline charts, he always trades on D1 charts. and indeed many forms of candles must be noted that we do a market analysis with this candlestick as part of our analysis, but we can choose the candlestick shape which will play an important role in our trading alone

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use candle sticks because I can easily understand what's really happening in the market, whether buyers or sellers are dominant, and I think it's important to know who is responsible in the market because I don't want to enter the market at the wrong step and I have used candlesticks in my analysis and but I rely on Japanese candles only in large frames, to be honest, because I believe that candles in Japan are not very honest in small frames and are of much use to me in the next trend which is expected just by looking at the body of the candle and predicted by the next trend for currency pairs

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in whatever graph we have learned, we must trade in that graph and excel in it. but I still feel that candles are preferred because they provide more detailed information about prices in a more interactive way. and Kagi Charts and ranking charts? this graph type. I've never heard of this graph. Do you want to explain a little more about these two types of charts so that all members can find out about this chart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 268 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)