+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 803 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    we do not need luck to succeed in forex ...
    what we need is a proper analysis, if the proper analysis and correct, then I guarantee we will be in profit ...
    sometime luck is needed too, :lol. i think like that, but luck is not always come to us. so, do not use luck in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    what we need is a proper analysis, if the proper analysis and correct, then I guarantee we will be in profit ...
    I think our analysis is not always appropriate,
    because we only analyze the odds alone.
    so surely there is a possibility of our analysis is not appropriate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    forex me luck ni dimag ki jarurat hoti hai..saat me current new k saat bi update rhanaa chahiye...

agar aap ka knowledge acha hai to forex me luck khud hi ban jaayegaaa...

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me whatever it is that we still often to see the trade with revenge then we will experience a greater loss so not lucky

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no . main l forex trading ke real trading me luck ko nehi manta hoon. par ha jo betting karte he uske liye betting thik he.
    aur forex ko sikha jaye to luck apka harwaqt sath dega. to iske matlab he forex ke liye luck ka koi maine nehi he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes.in whatever job we go luck is fully needed.but we should not entirely depend upon luck.luck is just 1% in success of forex.
    i dont believe that luck only entirely gives us success but luck is also needed for a trader to become a millionaire.
    I do not have the confidence to become successful just by relying on luck because I believe that we are good Traffic that can bring us good luck continuously

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), Pakeeza (2018-04-17), samia93 (2017-11-29), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-15), Zain Ahmed (2017-11-29)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.in whatever job we go luck is fully needed.but we should not entirely depend upon luck.luck is just 1% in success of forex.
    i dont believe that luck only entirely gives us success but luck is also needed for a trader to become a millionaire.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

alam2496 (2012-09-11), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), babar8487 (2018-11-19), samia93 (2017-11-29), ssohag_1 (2012-09-20)

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by makjon View Post
    if we have good knowledge, good education, good analysis, a lot of experience but we don't have a luck,
    it would also make us not lucky in trading
    in my personal opinion, luck can we make with ours experience and knowledge. rather than trading like gambling, just wait luck come to us.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), samia93 (2017-11-29), ssohag_1 (2012-09-20)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing can replace hard work experience and knowledge. these are vital things to succeed. And luck also favors those who work hard.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), babar8487 (2018-11-19), mehro (2019-02-11), oshimneel (2012-05-23), samia93 (2017-11-29), ssohag_1 (2012-09-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 803 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)