+ Reply to Thread
Page 798 of 803 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they can be like that, but let us not be too pocket on a fortune because it does not come at any moment and let us rely on the ability of the analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    I agree with your opinion because that name somehow luck will not come up often in trade with us but only a few times and it does not guarantee you to succeed from this business
    yeah, so dont think about luck, luck is the in the end our thinking.
    i think many trader only depend on luck, is dangerous and can make your money will be lost

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion, i dont need luck for my trade altough usually is there. luck is the end of our hopping. firstly we must use our strategy or your analysis. if you only depend by luck, you are gambling. and not adviced to trade in forex.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not very lucky, but my assessments are correct most of the times and the only thing that works well for me is that I should not carry anything overnight. so I prefer to take some profits everyday home and catch the next day's trend later and then work on it.

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont depend on luck while trading. Ofcourse, one gets lucky on certain days when the prices come on one's favor and bail us out of a difficult situation. If one takes calculated risk, the chances are one always gets what one wanted. here one cannot say that luck is the important factor.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    talk about luck, I feel it again today.
    I experienced a loss when the position is pretty much because I do averanging loss,
    prices suddenly reversed course, and I managed to get a profit.
    so glad to be you ... always approachable advantage ...
    because so far I am rarely in coming to the luck ...
    I have to really analyze the new prices can get a profit .....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gambling and trading both need luck, in fact even dating needs luck. even with the best indicators and the best setup, and the best trend analysis if you take a good trade and the banks decide on sudden INTERVENTION your entire analysis goes to crap, your indicators fail to work sensibly and of course the trade goes nuts,.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I agree with you that it is important despite the fact kta not saying do not believe in luck is yet to learn the analysis and then we just turn everything on luck
    i am fully agree with you brother. if we have proper knowledge and proper education then we able to make luck . actually i think luck depend on our skill of trading but if we depend on luck then i think its never give us consistent profit ever which may give one or two times only.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    in all facets of life, I never believed astrology ... I just believe in god ...
    but in forex, I believe in the market ... because the market was the one who can drive the price ...
    somehow i believe that, astrology and all it kinds are part of religion, and religion, like or not are connected to god
    i will not blindly let my trade based on market alone, cause there are many x factor in forex like mentality and mind control
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    good opinion... luck is not always on our side, sometimes we were saved by luck, sometimes we are lucky to get a profit, but if you geta loss of money then you should not say bad luck, .. admit a mistake not because of bad luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    in all facets of life, I never believed astrology ... I just believe in god ...
    but in forex, I believe in the market ... because the market was the one who can drive the price ...
    Yes, all will think the same about this. Because, we are educated. Lets analyze the market and follow the trend. All the best for all those who are not believe luck. Try to understand the fact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 798 of 803 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)