Page 793 of 803 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rubigul View Post
    yes i agree with you that luck is very important in any field of your life but in forex trading it's more important when you suffering fr4om loss, but must gain adequate knowledge about trading to get more profit.
    luck is important but we must need luck after we do a wrong analysis when OP, so i think you mus use your analysis firstly dont directly trade with luck, because is very danger, like a gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes 4 me if I am lucky then I can make quick money and if I am not lucky then I have to wait and wait for longer so yes luck will make my progress quick and overall I do not depend in luck as I do not take risk and I think we should not depend on totally on luck because always luck will not fever you. some times you will be lucky but not all the time because forex will not work on our wishes
    forex me aisa nahi hai bhai
    forex me quick money ke liye luck se zada mehnat k izarurat padti hai
    jitna aap forex me analysis aur study akroge utna zada pasia kama paoge
    luck bhi thdoa bahut saath deta hai lekin sabse zada zarurart mehnat ki hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luck dunya ki har field may bohat he important hay par forex aik aisi field hay jahan kabhi kabhi analysis bhi wrong ho jata hay so luck ka hona forex may kaafi important hay. Mujhay luck ki bohat zarorat hay forex may.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rubigul View Post
    yes i agree with you that luck is very important in any field of your life but in forex trading it's more important when you suffering fr4om loss, but must gain adequate knowledge about trading to get more profit.
    well if you are loosing then its the reason that you are not using sl or hedging, i dont think that luck can help you in this case :P and yeah you are right there that if you have adequate knowledge then you wont believe in this luck and all specially in forex trade.
    Rock On

Banned rubigul is an unknown quantity at this point rubigul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    in my opinion, luck plays it’s role, whether good or bad, in forex trading. things happen, both beyond our control and outside one’s knowledge, which nevertheless influence the trading.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    I think perfect education is all that we need than any chances of luck. Luck has nothing to do with our trade. If we let our trade in hands of luck then we better be losing. We will never gain in those situations. It is just a myth that our luck determines our trade. But in reality our skills, education, controlling power determines what kind of trader we are going to be future.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggree...i keep believe and faith that luck was makes rules in our lives
    when we are kind to people then the fortune will be in our arms...so keep kind and nice to others dude...start like giving me some money to trade ...lol (just kidding dude/no serious)

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think luck is not related with demo account. You really don't care in demo trading. Luck is needed when you will be trading in real account. No doubt, you would have mad good analysis but luck is needed to favour your analysis.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    Luck is needed but it comes at last level. I mean you need to go through the theory first. You must know each and every term used in forex trading like swap, lot size, scalping etc. Then find a good experienced trader and get some tips from him and apply those tips in your demo account. Try different strategies and the one you feel comfortable stick to that in your real account as well.
    First you need knowledge, then experience and then comes the luck factor. So, luck is important but only after you've done your homework.
    I agree with you. Luck factor is always important in trading but not so much important, the important things are knowledge and experience. You cannot earn every time due to just luck. You should prepare your self for trading by learning and get some experience on demo.

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, luck plays it’s role, whether good or bad, in forex trading. things happen, both beyond our control and outside one’s knowledge, which nevertheless influence the trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 803 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)