+ Reply to Thread
Page 781 of 803 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 779 780 781 782 783 791 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 8026

Thread: Do You need Luck in Forex ?

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is needed but it comes at last level. I mean you need to go through the theory first. You must know each and every term used in forex trading like swap, lot size, scalping etc. Then find a good experienced trader and get some tips from him and apply those tips in your demo account. Try different strategies and the one you feel comfortable stick to that in your real account as well.
    First you need knowledge, then experience and then comes the luck factor. So, luck is important but only after you've done your homework.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kim chiu View Post
    I need luck in forex because I am still a new trader. I'm just beginning and learning in this forum. And I am practicing in demo account. I am lucky in my trading because I get profit in my trading practice. But they say real trading is different so I must not be content in luck, I must work hard too, to learn more about forex trading.
    oh no, you need to learn not luck, do not be hasty to make money with this business, you need a lot of experience to be analyze properly, not based on luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I too feel luck is needed in making money in Forex trading, because whatever hard work and analysis we make sometimes we fail, so if luck is there with us we may not enter such trades and prevent loss.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    well if you are loosing then its the reason that you are not using sl or hedging, i dont think that luck can help you in this case :P and yeah you are right there that if you have adequate knowledge then you wont believe in this luck and all specially in forex trade.
    yes i agree with you that luck is very important in any field of your life but in forex trading it's more important when you suffering fr4om loss, but must gain adequate knowledge about trading to get more profit.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no need of luck.
    from my view there is nothing like a luck.
    we must use our mind and can understand stargazes of froex trade.
    by watching this we can trade easily and earn more.

Junior Member WORLDEMO1 is on a distinguished road WORLDEMO1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck comes after you do your analysis and carry on your positions. If you don't have good luck,you can create it by learning and patience.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course luck is something that is needed in all the fields of life. Every body wants to be a luckiest man of the world. As far as forex trading is related, luck is an additional to our skills because sometimes our analysis fails but we win a trade just due to our luck.

Banned kim chiu is an unknown quantity at this point kim chiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I need luck in forex because I am still a new trader. I'm just beginning and learning in this forum. And I am practicing in demo account. I am lucky in my trading because I get profit in my trading practice. But they say real trading is different so I must not be content in luck, I must work hard too, to learn more about forex trading.

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say luck is needed for success in forex trading. While some believe in forex education and knowledge, and they say only experience, techniques and strategy and trading plane can win in forex trading.

What do you say.............
    We can trade several trades in luck, especially at the beginning of forex trading, we may be lucky. But I think if a trader wants to profit consistently, luck is not enough.Luch is not always there, and if you believe luck, normally we will lose contril of ourselves.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it doesn't matter that how much you can make i think if you make constant money every month and withdraw it every month it will be very good for any traders and for any body that he cant work and he can depend on the forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 781 of 803 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 779 780 781 782 783 791 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)