+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 407 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4061

Thread: Ride the Trend and Enjoy !

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    please share in here about how can we do if price is flat or not in trend condition,sometimes we confused to determine

what trend will emerge after this flat conditions,...
    i did not understand this Flat condition, do you mean side way trading ?. Well without seeing chart one can not tell what will happen after the sideway movement. we need to follow one currency so that we know it.s behavior very well and able to predict it's movements precisely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please share in here about how can we do if price is flat or not in trend condition,sometimes we confused to determine

what trend will emerge after this flat conditions,...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    ride the trend is the right way to get profit in forex but the problem is how to ride it and when is the best time for it? so we need some knowledge for it, and i have some experiences to ride the trend with using high time frames and stochastic as indicator, we can make prediction closely to the market
    Exactly correct friend . to understand trend is hard because trend is everythings in forex i think and to catch the right trend is the key of success. if we able to catch the trend and open long position then there will be no doubt we able to green pips growing in our account.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    I also love to ride with the trends and make some good profits. But the big work associated with it is making the right analysis in order to be able to follow this trend is not easy. I do not get it accurately all the time.
    ride the trend is the right way to get profit in forex but the problem is how to ride it and when is the best time for it? so we need some knowledge for it, and i have some experiences to ride the trend with using high time frames and stochastic as indicator, we can make prediction closely to the market

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    I also love to ride with the trends and make some good profits. But the big work associated with it is making the right analysis in order to be able to follow this trend is not easy. I do not get it accurately all the time.
    Most of us fail in identifying the trend, but continous concentration on one or two pair and it's related news help us to understand it's characters thereby helping us to identigy the trend. We may not be correct all times but slowly can improve with experience.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    so we can use indicators for this situation or just wait the news is released...
    i prefer use indicators and all time frames because with this i can predict where will the trend go...?high time frame is used for the trend and small time frame is used for open position, so we just take a same direction between high and small time frames
    I think news trading stand for fundamental analysis and indicator is used for technical analysis . and both have great rule . anyway i seen if there is great news then within few moment all technical analsis may fail due to news released . so i always remain careful before any high impact news released .

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hiren View Post
    I agree with you in this topic. We should never trade blindly with the market trends. We need to analyze them first. The mistake that common traders make that when they see the trends going up they buy the order. But they never analyze the situation. It is possible that trends continue to drop down immediately, which then lead to loss. That is why it is very essential to first analyze the trend nature before investing the trade.
    so we can use indicators for this situation or just wait the news is released...
    i prefer use indicators and all time frames because with this i can predict where will the trend go...?high time frame is used for the trend and small time frame is used for open position, so we just take a same direction between high and small time frames

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    but this is very difficult, friend, I always get stuck with a situation like this, I always to guess about trens whether the trend is over or just a correction, I ask you to give a strategy how to identify the trend is over or just retrace, I had difficulty in determining and know that the trend reversal and trends retrace,
    Agree with you me too often get stuck in the trends , it is quite difficult for me to identify the trend and it's reversal. Now i am learning to use pivot points in my trading to enter in the trend based on Resistance and support lines. Now i am able to hold myself back with some reason and feeling that i will succeed with this.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamin akabhi bhi counter trend position naheen lena chahiye kion kay is main nuqsaan ka ziada chance hota hay. Aap ko jitna bhi wait karnay parry karo lakin trend ki direction main hi trade karo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 407 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)