+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 291 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think $10 is too small friend, maybe we just invest in the cent account? right?
    usually swing trading set the tp arround 100 pips like my friend and no SL , but im so fear like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    5 - 10 pips? maybe you are scalper. i think scalper are good when the market is sideway. while in european session usually many high impact news and is bad for us if we are a scalper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping usually offers the very high risk as we do not have the clear Entry and the Exit points. So we have to be careful in doing so and also remember that many times we need to know and understand whether or not scalping is going to be profitable in the long run.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes even m unsure how scalping is done in silver?? coz scalping is mainly possible in pairs where there is a lot of movement going on so how is that possible in silver plz explain

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    most of the trader reffers to scalping..but its not able to make us good profit as it called short term trading but in my case i would like to trading with day trading coz we have much more profit than scalping
    i normally trade by scalp style, i trie day trade but can only be successfull in it if i am getting good signals also a simple trend and about swing trade then i have not tried it as of yet coz that has big risks according to me coz any possibilty can be an outcome in it so i avoid it

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Personally i am day trader. Sometimes ma scalping b krta hon but day trading ko ma zyada like krta hon. Agr koi position loss main ja rahi ho aur mjy lag raha ho k meri favor mn aa jaye gi tb tu ma us k lye 2, 3 diin wait kr lyta hon jb k profit wali positions ko at the end of the day close kr dyta hon.
    scalping can give us fast and easy profit's to be precise rather thaN waiting whole day keeping a track of your trade, yes day trading does give us profits big but then even then u have to be sure for the exiting point, as compared in scalping you are there in your seat making profits in short time and not to bother to keep track whole day around

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exactly what you are saying that it is also important we do something else but still we have to focus on trade because with so many things into our activities

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has a different trading strategy and different style of trading.Some prefer to do scalping and aim at profits of few pips in each trade , although they perform many trades in a day. Also there is Swing trading which is done keeping in view the sharp fluctuations in prices and traders take advantage of it.

Also there are traders who do day trading and keep their positions open for a day.This is done on basis of daily charts. Position trading is where traders carry on their trade for days , weeks or sometimes even months and this is done on fundamental analysis and they aim at very high profits and more pips.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is not a thing which we should feel ashamed. It is a part of trading and the best teacher in forex trading. You will learn much and quick from your loss. Your friend must have learned many things from his loss, at least not to be over confident.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not a fan of scalping and mostly day trading is included in my trading. Swing trading is good but it need lots of margin and patience. At the moment I am lacking a bit in both these things but I will go for swing in near future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 291 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)