+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 291 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rather than the target profit i think its more of the timeline, you actually able to target 50 pips by doing scalping, but you have to close and open it quickly, 10 pips target that closed after a day will be called an intraday trading too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends, in a relatively quiet market i prefer to be a scalper but when the market have a clear direction i put my stake on longer investment, but not until the so called swinger

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade by scalping. i scalps 10-15 pips from a single trade. It is very difficult scalp trading because many times the trade will get the direction against placement of the trade. so we have to book loss also. Onle expert do perfect scalping. I think robots are scalpers.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us . sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I do not understand what you convey in taking advantage of the ratio.
    why the difference is enormous. Can you explain in more detail.
    thanks.
    Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. suppose if we have $100 balance then we able open big volume and also if we use 0.01 volume then very small . so i think its really great.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    rather than the target profit i think its more of the timeline, you actually able to target 50 pips by doing scalping, but you have to close and open it quickly, 10 pips target that closed after a day will be called an intraday trading too
    Scalping is really a method from where we can get good profit within very very short time but at the same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    (balance/1500=lot size ) ? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only big amounts like 10k.but for example if i have $100 then ($100/1500=0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable.
    ya its true with 0.06 its may small with $100 but its also true there is also not risk involved . anyway i think it may good to use 0.10 volume with 1:1000 leverage with $100 because its not high risk as well as not low risk and many time i do it near $100 capital.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes 10$ is very small,but if one wants to trade risk free,then it will be useful.a skilled trader can make $10 into hundreds and thousands. but for one to trade fast with $10 and make big profits,scalping will be more preferable.
    yes, $100 in cent account be 10.000 cent , so it make a large of resillience capital. i think you are able to avoid the margin crisis and margin call.
    if me, i invest about $200 in the standard, i think is mistake if i open in the real standard, but i have doing that

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siddesh View Post
    scalping is a targets with a small few pips like 5 pips , day trading is targets with 50 pip and more , swing trading means one positions holding for some days or even some weeks
    yeah, i agree with you, not easy to convert our small money to big money. $10 into $100 is 1000% percentage of profit, is posible but not easy. a pro trader just set 10% - 20% per month to get profit.

Thanks
    which is more suitable for newbie trader like me?
    i trade with scalping but i set my tp around 10 pips. i will try to be swing trading, but i think need a more capital balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 291 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)