+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 291 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ नए व्यापारियों के सबसे ऐसा लगता है, लेकिन वास्तव में scalping में व्यापार के एक जोखिम भरा शैली है. व्यापारियों के प्रसार की लागत फिर से और फिर भालू है. कुछ बार एक व्यापारी दलालों के लिए और खुद के लिए कम से अधिक उत्पन्न. एक scalper बारे में कि वह दलाल के लिए या खुद के लिए कारोबार कर रहा है सोचने की जरूरत है.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I am the intra day trader. main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In swing trading we need lot of patience, Scalping we need to have Big capital inorder to have some good profits. I prefer to be a short term trader whose TP is around 50 pips.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HakunaRilious View Post
    Scalper can give you this feeling " When i want to earn,i will sit infront of my terminal"

Its a simple mindset from scalpers all around the world.
    really? I think you are wrong, professional scalper may not like it, your opinion really does not make sense,
    the scalper professionals know when the right time to enter the market and when to avoid the transaction. because they have a strategy and trading plan is directed,,

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ कुछ ट्रेडों खुश वहाँ व्यापार की शैली की वजह से हैं और वे खुद के रूप में शानदार के रूप में कुछ मा मित्रों था सोचते थे.
    और अंत में वे मार्जिन कॉल के साथ खो दिया है,,

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like your question, well I like swing trading the best because it has less risk only if you plan your trade well. It may be a bit slow in earning but it sure provides you much safety than any other methods of trading. But you need to deposit big amount or use lower lot size so that you can afford the price fluctuation.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is real way to earn more and maximize our profit.
    in my language i m a intra day trader.
    mujhey earn karne ki koi hard and fast nahi hai.
    main safely and market ko watch kar k trade karta hu.

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer day trading, the time is longer and sometimes its risky to let the acct floating until tomorrow. because we never know what will happen tomorrow.

Junior Member HakunaRilious is on a distinguished road HakunaRilious's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalper can give you this feeling " When i want to earn,i will sit infront of my terminal"

Its a simple mindset from scalpers all around the world.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    I was a scalper ... but because it is not mastered the techniques perform scalping I often lose ...
    I finally chose to become day traders, and until now I feel fit ... because I do not need too often open the chart ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 291 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)