+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 291 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course loss ka original metleb ha k ap learn ker rehe ho apni mistake se, becaue only loss teaches us how to do trade in Forex market right
    I also think Forex broker give us tutor at heavy fess"loss" so don`t careless about tutor
    of coure loss k bad no over confidence her trade ko sooch sumjh kerna many thing can be included

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ki baat kerne ka andaaz ye bata raha k ap 2 ya 3 din trade kerte ha jeb apko legta ha k market apko profit dene k mood mein ha lekan ap ko ye pehle he jaan lena chahaye there is always opportunities in this market to make money ager trend ha to b down ha to b lekan jeb consolidation k halat ho market us door rehna he better rhe ga
    Ap scalping per towaja de rehe ho i think scalping k analyze itna matter nehe kerta jitna k aik trend market apko 3 ya 4 pips deti ha or bus apkko close kerni ha trade
    MEin isi bad trae ka nam dena chahoon ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi ap ne kaha ap silver ko scalp kerte hain jeb k mere point of view scalping k leye rhthm wali market ki need hoti ha to kia clarify kareen gien how you scalp the silver market

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing trade aik pont per he depend kerti ha ye to high per sell ker lo ya pher lower per buy is se kam chel jata ha is mein apko jiada analsysi ki ned bilkul nehe hoti mere iew se kuin mei deo per eyhe techniqewe successfully use ker raha hoon

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya scalping carries a lot more risk than swing trading. Because we can use small lot size to aim high tp during breakouts.But in scalping it is dangerous to keep our trade open for long because of bigger lot size,.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    But if it has that much high loss ratio than why we do scalping.I personally like scalper but i never had that much loss.I know it involves risk because we use big lots and the small tf but still 5:30 not agreeable.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalpinh भी माई हा हाय करता हु. वे jyada Kyu की नाइ rehata समय फिट. माई मैं छात्र हु और sath sath padai एक पाटा कर लिये हाय हू को कम अवधि के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करता हू को colege को

Junior Member raja is an unknown quantity at this point raja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intraday trading with my style, I still can not believe it myself, especially when high-impact news release, I was hesitant to enter the market, I just wait and see, some times I big loss, now I always use the SL

Junior Member raja is an unknown quantity at this point raja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    if i is a swing trader, because I had no business like college and work so I may be in a day trading only about 1-4 hours, including open positions and gives the target. The most important is that we can profit consistently.
    you use a swing trading style, if you are fit you should focus on the swing style, With the help of indicator you can understand the market strategy and you will be able to take strong and right decision for your trade. Indicator indicates you the present situation of the market. In the worst condition of the market you cannot trade with it

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    if i is a swing trader, because I had no business like college and work so I may be in a day trading only about 1-4 hours, including open positions and gives the target. The most important is that we can profit consistently.
    there is no fixed that if any one has a other business than he can not do swing trading.
    every one can do swing trading because its need a less time for analyses..and no need to give a number of hours to chart etc.
    i am student and i do swing trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 291 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)