+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 291 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i started trading with the scalping ..and still doing scalping..because i am newbies..but now a days i am learning for day trading with help of knoweldge and news from various resources

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes obviously scalping is the most better and preferable strategy by traders now a days. because it is the one which gains big profits in short interval of time.and no one is ready to be patient.so many trade by scalping.but one should understand that scalping requires lot of practice and everyone cant do it easily.
    yeah i think many people cant patient to making profit so they choose scalping as their techinque.
    i think there is no trader who patient to make profit, but you can patient if you confident that in some time forex will give you profit. some trader who patient is swing trader, because they holding too much position when get a lot of loss but they still withstand because have a large capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Scalping stretegies is better strategies in forex market.But new traders to avoid this stretsgies.When you made experience trader than use this strstegy.You can take small risk and trade in longer day trading.
    yes obviously scalping is the most better and preferable strategy by traders now a days. because it is the one which gains big profits in short interval of time.and no one is ready to be patient.so many trade by scalping.but one should understand that scalping requires lot of practice and everyone cant do it easily.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Scalping stretegies is better strategies in forex market.But new traders to avoid this stretsgies.When you made experience trader than use this strstegy.You can take small risk and trade in longer day trading.
    i think something about strategies is depend by each trader.
    we cant say that scalping strategies is better than other strategies, trader use some strategy because that strategies is suitable with their.
    for me, i suitable with scalping and intraday trading, some time i use the both as long as i have good balance.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    main to sab style use karta houn g ziyada ter to main long term use karta houn kioun k es main ziyada profit ha wese ajj kal main scalpin karna seekh raha houn es ko bhi chak karta houn k ye kesi ha

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    we trade short terms targeting 5-10 pips per order by European session 10-15 GMT
    using Zigzag system modified...

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader but some time I change in to swing trading style due to pair behaviour which I traded. Some time also do scalping because scalping give good profit in very short time. But I never trade without any analysis because scalping is most dangerous and It is based on our time period analysing.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup usd10 is too small for me..i just invest usd100 although i choose cent eurica account because i want big free margin to float my negative floating.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you @ akshafuria
    but do not you feel scalping can be risky if it does not go with you and if it goes opposite and do not you think then it all depends on luck. you also have to see news too as one news can change all the technical analysis and in long term news makes less impact as well as also it can be easy to analyze technically too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 291 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)