+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 291 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us . sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in a biggger time frame, we can get more reliable signals, and the trend will last longer also. Scalping can make a lot money fast, but it also can lose a lot of money very fast if we do not have a strict trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like your question, well I like swing trading the best because it has less risk only if you plan your trade well. It may be a bit slow in earning but it sure provides you much safety than any other methods of trading. But you need to deposit big amount or use lower lot size so that you can afford the price fluctuation.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    yeah..u r right scalping needed less time for chart analysis and other technical analysis..because scalping is time based technique..and scalping is good for those who has less knowledge..and this can be proved helpfull to earn to newbies
    i dont agree with that scalping trading need a less experience for trading.
    scalping traidng need a good analyses specially fundamental analyses. In scalping trading market give good movement during news.
    i start my trading for long term trades. i try for scalping also but i am not getting good result so i prefer only long term trading.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    I am a day trader and for me its too difficult to do swing trading. I don't do scalping due to less knowledge otherwise I know it very well that scalping is the best method for money making quickly. Day trading is something that best suits me so I am a day trader.
    It is true that scalping is the best strategy to make quick money, but it is also true that you can loose the money quickly in this method. so it is always better to follow what suits you the best way. I do swing trading the most, as it suits my working style and other offline commitments.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader and for me its too difficult to do swing trading. I don't do scalping due to less knowledge otherwise I know it very well that scalping is the best method for money making quickly. Day trading is something that best suits me so I am a day trader.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, not all. We need not have huge capital. We may follow swing trading from even $10 at 0.01 lot size. But, analyze part is very important and wait for days for the profit. Set take profit 60-90pips is safe.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Scalping stretegies is better strategies in forex market.But new traders to avoid this stretsgies.When you made experience trader than use this strstegy.You can take small risk and trade in longer day trading.
    Ap kah rahy hen k scalping newbies k lye theek nhi but ma ny dykha hy k mostly newbies scalping ko he use krty hen. Mery khyal sy scalping strategy ak mushkil strategy hy, jb ma new tha tb ma b scalping krta tha but ab tu scalping sy dr lagta hy.

Junior Member Ammie is on a distinguished road Ammie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one has its own style so I think no one dumb or no one brilliant.
    I used to trade day trading coz I dont have time for 15min to watch all these and I dont have patience to wait for a week.
    So it is better for me.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are experienced and you know about the market movements specially the swings then no doubt you can make a lot of money with the wild swings and it is better than scalping specially when you are aware of the moves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 291 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)