+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 291 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fried in scalping trading always try to avode big lot size..
    that lot size will be cross your money managment. and the result is may be bad..you will blow your trading account. we should trade in small size that offer our money management.
    some time we see a hug up/down movement more then 100 pips in a second if you open big lot size then you going to killing your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In scalping trading our trarget of trade only 10-15pips. this kind of retracement we can see in any type of market. but for it we need some experience so first stape we try in demo account.
    there are many trader that never use stop loss in scalping but in my view we should put stop loss. its will save our account with more loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it doesnt matter how you earn, but earn it and put it to good use so that you dont have to worry later. in a trading profession one should not bother much about how earnings come by. all that one should be certain is about earnings ticking in regularly.

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    main to es teeno ko he use karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k her wqt ek strategy se app trading nahi kar saktey kabhi market long term trading k liye mozoun hoti ha or kabhi scalping k liye mozoun hoti ha es liye main to yahi samghta houn houn k app ko en teenoun qisam ki trading ko seekhna chiye

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried scalping too and some times i also feel when there is room for little risk I also take that risk but again scalping is risky as far as I see it as I am more comfortable with long term and depending on long term trend where as it becomes more difficult to catch the trend in short term.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually avoid scalping because for me it is very difficult to do. sometimes I do day trading and sometime swing trading. I never rush on the market rather I open 2-3 positions and wait for the suitable time to open further positions.

Junior Member naseedfx is an unknown quantity at this point naseedfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    main to 2 taran ki trading karta houn scalping bhi or day bhi mugh ko to yahi achi lagti hane lond ya swing main app ko large capital ki zarorat parrti ha or scapling or day trading main app kaam blance k sath tade kar saktey ho

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am a scalper and earn 50 to 70 pips daily. This trading style is best for me.

As all traders have different stratgies and trading styles , so the best style for a trader is one in which he can get More profit. We can not say that scaling is better then swing trading or day trading. It depends on the trader.
    you reach 50 to 70 pips per day, it's really, really good my friend

do it consistently then you will be a successful trader, because scalper is sometimes difficult to survive a long time, I've done scalping technique but I always loss and bankruptcy in the end, and now I switched to an intraday trading style , and my target is 20 pips perday..

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a scalper and earn 50 to 70 pips daily. This trading style is best for me.

As all traders have different stratgies and trading styles , so the best style for a trader is one in which he can get More profit. We can not say that scaling is better then swing trading or day trading. It depends on the trader.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    now days i am using scalping style for trading...
    i am getting very good result..i triple my account with one week...but due to my greed i loss its one part.
    but i feel scalping is a good way for trading if we want good return.
    scalping is very good, just that we can not control our emotions and greedy if we are always looking the chart,

we often over trade and over the transaction if we are looking at the chart all day, if we forget the management of margins then the account will be blown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 291 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)