+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 291 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned ACE is an unknown quantity at this point ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    I m a scalper as i don't hold positions for longer time but some times i do day trading when i m not being profitable or losing too much . I also do swing trading when i m not being profitable for a long time and i have a hope for the profits.
    Swing trading is for experienced traders and beginners don't have such patience to trade for many days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is a technique for engineering the most difficult to be in control because you have to master a good money management, psychology, good analysis. because you are trading quickly by taking a few pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Swing trading is the best way of trading you just have to wait for some time to get good position and after getting the position you must have to give some time for your position so that you will get full reward for that trade after some time.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. suppose if we have $100 balance then we able open big volume and also if we use 0.01 volume then very small . so i think its really great.

Junior Member Garry is on a distinguished road Garry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m a day trader , i have some experience in it and it is profitable but i m going to taste the swing trading . it is risky but success is only by taking risks .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 10$ is very small,but if one wants to trade risk free,then it will be useful.a skilled trader can make $10 into hundreds and thousands. but for one to trade fast with $10 and make big profits,scalping will be more preferable.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is cool.this target is enough for a part time trader.But the profit can be big only if you use a big lot size.if you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $300 profit per month) is good.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    (balance/1500=lot size ) ? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only big amounts like 10k.but for example if i have $100 then ($100/1500=0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? omg the profit will be so small that it can be almost negotiable.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a day trader and i aim for only 30pips per trade.but each kind of trader is unique and we cant tell any type of trading style is not good.
    atlast only final profit counts and not the style.Choose the style which you like the most.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in a biggger time frame, we can get more reliable signals, and the trend will last longer also. Scalping can make a lot money fast, but it also can lose a lot of money very fast if we do not have a strict trading style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 291 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)