+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 291 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very high risk
    but I think many are successful in this illegal trade using scalping system
    and I guess it's back to the trading style of each to choose what system is better suited for their use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade swing trading prior to us setting up sufficient capital to withstand floating minus and the most important thing is to manage money as well as possible with a very safe margin to ensure the resilience that we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer day trading, the time is longer and sometimes its risky to let the acct floating until tomorrow. because we never know what will happen tomorrow.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is important as the matter is of the long term sustainability rather than the method of trading. I am a day trader and i have not done scalping yet.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to swing ya long trading pasand karta hn jani kioun or scalping bhi achi lagtiha lekin scalping ka main expert nahi hnnn or main swing trading ko es liye pasand karta hn k app apni marzi se profit le saktey ho lekin time zara ziyada lagta ha

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sab style use karta houn g ziyada ter to main long term use karta houn kioun k es main ziyada profit ha wese ajj kal main scalpin karna seekh raha houn es ko bhi chak karta houn k ye kesi ha

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In swing trading we need lot of patience, Scalping we need to have Big capital inorder to have some good profits. I prefer to be a short term trader whose TP is around 50 pips.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Deciding whether to go long term trading or scalping is a bit difficult task. Though in scalping we can make quick money without spending much time infront of computer we may end up with loss sometimes which will be more than the profit what we have made.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    I m a scalper as i don't hold positions for longer time but some times i do day trading when i m not being profitable or losing too much . I also do swing trading when i m not being profitable for a long time and i have a hope for the profits.
    Swing trading is for experienced traders and beginners don't have such patience to trade for many days.
    yes there are so many options so choose what is comfortable for you so I have tried few things but keep on changing my strategy time to time but overall I have just chosen long term is still much much better as compared to all others. but if you do not hold positions and if you close them in loss then some times you will realize it was better to hold.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trading does not require much time for doing, but it is the risky one hence newbies better to do avoid this and do swing trading. But most of the people in the beginning do scalping only due to lack of patience to wait.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 291 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)