+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 291 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member nanda is an unknown quantity at this point nanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade swing trading prior to us setting up sufficient capital to withstand floating minus and the most important thing is to manage money as well as possible with a very safe margin to ensure the resilience that we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping bohot dangerous way hay forex trading may paisa kamanay kay liay. kafi saal ki practice kay baad hi koi scalping ko achi tarah samaj sakta hay. iss liay newbie traders ko scalping say door hi rehna cheay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like swing trades, but though i have read some articles about it, but i am not yet confident about swing trades, i shall need to spend more time to learn it, but looking at chart it feels that there is lot profits in this strategy and that is what made me interested in swings.

Senior Member nanda is an unknown quantity at this point nanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think scalpers are best because using short term trading he can earn good profit if he has knowledge and experince in only short period of time only

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha mai bhi scalpinh hi karta hu. kyu ki mere pas jyada time nai rehata. mai ek student hu to colege aur padai ke sath sath forex trading karta hu to short term ke liye hi kar pata hu

Member kastur is an unknown quantity at this point kastur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no fixed that if any one has a other business than he can not do swing trading.
    every one can do swing trading because its need a less time for analyses..and no need to give a number of hours to chart etc.
    i am student and i do swing trading.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping usually offers the very high risk as we do not have the clear Entry and the Exit points. So we have to be careful in doing so and also remember that many times we need to know and understand whether or not scalping is going to be profitable in the long run.

This is important as the matter is of the long term sustainability rather than the method of trading. I am a day trader and i have not done scalping yet.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like your question, well I like swing trading the best because it has less risk only if you plan your trade well. It may be a bit slow in earning but it sure provides you much safety than any other methods of trading. But you need to deposit big amount or use lower lot size so that you can afford the price fluctuation.

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that i have combine all this strategies to make the good one i mean when i have a good signal for example i want to be a scalper with more lot size and just a few points than i let my deal all the day with small lot and i have always open position for the week trend wich mean i am swings traders too

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    My style is more appropriate to use intraday, I am more relaxed and able to control emotions. when trading using scalping style, I have suppressed emotion, I find it difficult to control emotions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 291 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)