+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 291 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some trades are happy because the trading style is there and they used to consider themselves many brokers that are banned for scpling and scpling is a way of trading having a greater level of risk that I use scapling in my trading and I make profit with it, I am I am a trader daily. main swing, yes, my trading time is only par balance jyada nehi he. and scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon main. I see that the scalping strategy can be a better strategy that allows

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't follow certain trading methods, I usually trade long-term and trade on a daily time frame. But several times when the market moves sideways I do scalping to make a few quick pips. It all depends on the characteristics of each trader. and Most of the time I use daily trading. I trade on the short term trend using the H1 chart. Several times I used scalping too. I target my profits every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyway, even though I don't do regular scalping, I think if we can use low lots, it's better because it might not be difficult for us. sometimes I do scapling when my daily target is met but after doing scalping I face losses but because of low lots I never face big losses. so I think if we have less experience then we can use low lots. and this is a trading style and you can also sit down that you are different trading strategies, I am currently following scalping because I don't take entries for long positions, and follow short-term strategies where we enter the market for a short time and take big profits and close trading, but if you are an expert then you can work on daily trading and swing the trading style.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader but some time I changed to swing my trading style because of the behavior of the pair I traded. Some time also do scalping because scalping provides good benefits in a very short time. But I have never traded without any analysis because scalping is the most dangerous and this is based on our time period analysis.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mainly trade candles daily. I order a daily candle, which gives me a stable income every month. The next thing I do is bet the market. For that I am still looking for a profitable intra-day strategy. I only need 5 good trades per day. and Yes you are right. Even though the profit will be small, the risk will decrease. And if you open about .10 lots than you use more than 10% of your equity at 1: 200 leverage. But if you have a leverage of 1: 1000 than you can use large lots but still involve a large risk.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't do regular scalping but I think if we can use low lots then it's better because it might not be difficult for us. sometimes I do scapling when my daily target is met but after doing scalping I face losses but because of low lots I have never faced a big loss. so I think if we have less experience then we can use low lots. Scalping is really a method from which we can get good profits in a very short time but at the same time we must remember that it has negative aspects too because to do scalping we need to clean first and also remember about SL because without it there is a possibility to lose large amounts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly my dear actually, I clearly think there is no double scalping that is most suitable for traders who are ready to take risks and have the control of the mind to close orders within minutes whether they are profitable or not. This is a type of high risk trading. Intraday trading can also be seen as a way of scalping slightly larger on larger time frames like H4 where a trader waits for one day to lose his profit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading with scalping. i scalps 10-15 pips from one trade. This is a very difficult scalp trade because many times the trade will get direction towards the trading placement. so we also have to record losses. Onle experts do perfect scalping. I think robots are scalpers. and It's better to do daily trading than scalping. because in scalping you will come to the negative side many times, in this case the loss must be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think your partner will move according to your thoughts.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the most difficult engineering technique to control because you have to master money management, psychology, good analysis. because you trade quickly by taking a few pips. and I think not only in scalping techniques. good money management, psychology and good analysis certainly need in all strategies in forex. In my opinion trade to take a few good pips when the market is sideway. we must set a target to get a daily profit from scalping so if we have more profit than our target we should not trade on that day.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah ... scalping is correct we need less time for chart analysis and other technical analysis ... because scalping is a time based technique ... and scalping is good for those who have less knowledge ... and this can be proven helpful for getting to beginners and me like your question, well, I like swing trading the best because it has less risk only if you plan your trade well. This might be a bit slow in generating but it definitely gives you a lot more security than other trading methods. But you need to deposit large amounts or use a lower lot size so you can get price fluctuations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 291 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)