+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 291 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a day trader. means i open a trade for only one day. either loss or profit. i close my trade before next day open. just because i dont want the swap thing. although there are many brokers who gives swap free account but instead they swap free but they charge a certain commission on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to forex0008 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping need good internet connection also and need low spread because when its low pips play and at the same time need careful mind when to close . at the news time i think its hard to do scalping because of great movement but sometime i got good profit also at this time but need to ability to quick decission.
    and In this Forex business every trader has a method suitable for him. Fore traders who want quick money scalping is the best, and for the people with sightly more larger target Day trading. And for the people who don't have much time to spend in front of computer swing trading gives best advantages.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So do I at the beginning of my trading activity I use scalp strategy, but I think use scalp only generate profit thats are same big when i trade using Intraday strategy. Beside that using intraday strategy i can do other activity and no must in the front of my monitor every hours.
    and Scalping is best strategy to make the trading good and the trader need to be make the good planning to trade and use this strategy to make the trading better to get the good trading profit, so newbie of the forex trading must get the strategy and make the trading profitable.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us . sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots.
    and i think really the market is the one that dictates the kind of trader we are going to be . the market doesnot trend all year round so we have to know when to shift our trading style to site it .t hat i believe is what will make you a pro trader .market adaptation is key to success

9. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After a while I learned I'd rather be the merchant daily instead of using the method of scalping. I think it takes more skill than scalping and mentally which is nice. and we must always look at the chart in MT4. I think it would be a burden on its own and can affect our emotions when sees a continuous chart
    and yes, Scalping is very risky but help sometime to have some small pip gain. They make quick trade and hold trade for 1 minute or less.They try to get a small profit in this time and make number of trade everyday.Their are different strategy of scalping.I think scalping with using stoploss reduce the risk of scalper.So stoploss should use in scalping.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    it depends, in a relatively quiet market i prefer to be a scalper but when the market have a clear direction i put my stake on longer investment, but not until the so called swinger
    We should have to choose how our trading is right and good and consistently profitable. Indeed, when we choose to be a scalper, the risk will certainly be high, which means more loss than profit will be expected, given that time frame should be more minimized and able to maximize profits. Since we're trading for profit instead of looking for los so try to be more careful about scalping.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to olbiz For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is actually a goals together with a tiny very few pips like 10 pips , day trading typically is goals along with ABSOLUTELY pip as well as a lot more , swing trading signifies one positions holding for a bit of days or alternatively even a few weeks and For me,I usually try to be a Scalping trader in forex.But I usually can not be a real Scalping trader.You see,sometimes I may enter the forex by an opposite direction.I may not wish to close th eorder then.In that case,I think I will keep the position the whole day long.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I combine both day-trading and swing trading. But I have separate accounts for each. I make more profit from day trading, but I also have more screen time. . . so the choice is about if you have enough time to do one or the other? I day-trade for about 6 hours max in a day, but swing trade takes me less than an hour for a whole day. and surely it is expected that all traders in the forex do trding benefit, and of course all traders have a trading style of each well was scalping, day trading or swing

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, have a good day for you. Yes friend there are many trading style for trading but scalping and day trading is one of the most popular trading system among them. scalping is a very good trading style for making profit easily but it may increase your risk if you use big lots and trading against trend. Day trading is also good but only when you decide to close your trade with profit or loss anything at the end of day, thank you.
    Last edited by Fatimamoni00; 2020-02-02 at 05:17 PM. Reason: correction of error

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 291 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)