+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 291 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2902

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    but how does not seem fair, because there are few traders who can earn more profit by scalping.
    maybe they could just use the system.
    I agree with your friend that became a full-time trader, we will focus more on trade and trade the better quality

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    indeed many brokers banned for scpling and scpling is the way that trade has a greater level of risk they all returned to their respective trader
    but how does not seem fair, because there are few traders who can earn more profit by scalping.
    maybe they could just use the system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-29)

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes most of the new traders think so but in fact scalping is a risky style of trading. The traders have to bear the cost of spread again and again. Some times a trader generates more for brokers and less for himself. A scalper need to think about that is he trading for broker or for himself.
    indeed many brokers banned for scpling and scpling is the way that trade has a greater level of risk they all returned to their respective trader

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), ansarifx444 (2019-01-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), kashi45 (2020-05-29)

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scapling is very very profitable strategy only for traders who are professional in this way of trading. I use scapling in my trading and i make profit with it, i only use moving average inductor to enter my trades

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), hammad101 (2020-05-20), kashi45 (2020-05-29)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I am the intra day trader. main swing ya long trading me jata par mere paas balance jyada nehi he. and main scalping jyada pasand nehi karta hoon.waise sabhi ka alag alag style he aur wo apna apna style se khus he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), kashi45 (2020-05-29)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability
    Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day,
    because we can take advantage of the correction as small as possible.
    but it only applies if you can control the MM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), kashi45 (2020-05-29)

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    The scalping
    Is best for me and I see that the scalping strategies can be better strategies that enable you to get much profit in the period of time is not considerable ability

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to medhat4forex For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), kashi45 (2020-05-29)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Thumbs down Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Some traders like to scalp and they are happy with their trading style but some traders call scalpers forex losers.

Some traders are intra day traders who hold their positions for a longer time but close their position in the same day these traders are called Day Traders.

Some traders hold their positions for few days but not more than week these traders are called swing traders.

Which kind of trader you are and which trading style you think is more beneficial.
    I think the more profitable is scalping, because if we can master this system, I believe many pips we can get

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), ansarifx444 (2019-01-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), kashi45 (2020-05-29), Muhammad Haroon (2017-11-29)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    very true what you say that using the new system had to be at the start of the demo account or can be a real account but with a small capital safer
    I agree with your opinion that to train a new system that we use will be much better if it was done on a real trading account but with a small capital to more secure

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-27), ansarifx444 (2019-01-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Golobutt (2019-10-02), hammad101 (2020-05-20), kashi45 (2020-05-29)

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    if you have not mastered a system then you should slowly just in using it because it would be dangerous to your trading
    very true what you say that using the new system had to be at the start of the demo account or can be a real account but with a small capital safer

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 291 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)