+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 291 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very risky technique. I also trade for some time with scalping techniques. This is a very risky and very emotional trading system. Some time swing trading is very profitable for me. I think scalping is a very fast way to make money. Scalping is risky but if you do it right, you can make a lot of money carefully and it doesn't matter how you make, but make and use it well so you don't have to be afraid later. In related careers, people don't need to bother about how income comes. what must be ensured is that income continues to beat consistently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-11-16)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in a bigger time frame, we can get a more reliable signal, and the trend will last longer too. Scalping can make a lot of money quickly, but it can also lose a lot of money very quickly if we don't have a strict trading style. and (balance / 1500 = lot size)? why 1500? this kind of strategy is good only in large quantities like 10k. but for example if I have $ 100 then ($ 100/1500 = 0.06) so 0.06 is my lot? Omg profits will be so small that it is almost negotiable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalpers can trade more with less capital and their risk is very small on every trade - so I feel this is one of the best trading styles if a trader experienced with scalping can help to produce consistent profits regardless of trends. and Because all traders have different trading strategies and styles, the best style for a trader is a style where he can get more profit. We cannot say that scaling is better than swing trading or day trading. That depends on the trader.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tabib For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), tu ur (2019-11-17)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reason loss ka mery khayal me ye ho sakta hay key app poor planing aur poor risk management key base par market me entry kar lety ho, agar app apni hi trading ka jaiza le leya karo gey to app ko samaj me ajaye ga key loss ka reason kia hay, har trader ko different wajoohat ki waja se loss hota hay agar me apni bat karon to mujy loss jald bazi ki waja se zeyda hota hay.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping techniques are very risky. I also trade for some time with scalping techniques. it is very risky to choose emotionally over a small trading system. several times swing trading is very profitable for me. I believe scalping is an incredibly fast method for making money. Another risky scalping then if you do it right you can do countless cash trades with caution. and Scapling is a very profitable strategy only for professional traders who trade in this way. I use scapling in trading and I benefit from it, I only use medium inductors to enter my trade. and in my opinion this is a trading day

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading style can tell you a lot about you like someone. Do you know how to scalping, swing, position, day, or long-term FX trading style? Well, if you do it and one of them is your style, you can skip this article. But if it's not good, you're on YOUR path to being stylish in everything with your own Forex trading style! Scalping allows you to start short transactions that don't last more than 5 minutes. The deal can even last a moment and your goals are very few, usually between 1 and 10 factors. Scalping is not recommended for novice investors because you usually need to use a lot of great styles.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear huam tarde ma sclaping nhi karne cheya jesa huam lose us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe huma sirf forex ma asani say kar sakhta hai or aga work bhe huma asani say kama sakhta hai jesa huma acha profit bhe huma asani say kama sakhta hai

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), jellybelly2017 (2019-10-27), JF2019 (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, all this time there is the possibility of many trades going wrong. Intraday traders look for directions today and enter appropriate trades. Swing traders look for bigger trends and have a longer view of the time factor. the most beneficial I will not be able to say, but there are people who lose everything in each category. Generally it is said that forex is a very volatile market and prices fluctuate very quickly in seconds. So, while careful trading concentration must be paid so that you don't miss the main moments where prices have risen sharply. This is considered the most important forex trading strategy that can give you big profits.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is really a method from which we can get good profits in a very short time but at the same time we must remember that it has negative aspects too because to do scalping we need to clean first and also remember about SL because without it is the possibility of losing a large amount. and you can do all types of trading on one account, because you can swing large trading chart settings but always use smaller lots, intraday most of us trade every day, and when markets are choppy or ranges are bound to scalping rather than

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think daily trading is a good trade because you can trade and close it in a day and you can calculate your profit every day. This is also less risky because you open and close the same day. Some trades may take 2-3 days or more, but most trades are closed in one day and, therefore, involve a smaller amount of risk. Scalping is also very risky because you trade for a very short time and close your trade within 5 minutes or 10. The first is not permitted by InstaForex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 291 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)