+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1 has a reputation beyond repute shahzadm1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,100 Times in 2,903 Posts
    Intraday trade: Sell

Halo friends how are you

I hope you are all right

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.

So good luck of all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahzadm1 For This Useful Post:

Marco (2020-12-10), Rehan218 (2020-12-10), shahzadm2 (2020-12-09)

Banned Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,602 Times in 3,380 Posts
    Intraday trade: Sell

Halo friends how are you

I hope you are all right

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.

So good luck of all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    For patient trader i think prefer to choose swing trading, but for trader who have several minute to trading i think they choose scalping. where we can get good profit within very very short time but at the same time we have to keep in mind that its has negative aspect also because to do scalping we need first net and also keep in mind about SL because without it there is probability to loss big amount.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is every style of trading profits, respectively. scalping is good for traders who have little time. long time is good for traders who have strong capital and able to withstand a large floating. daily for traders who have enough free time. so any style of trading has the advantage of each individual. that is cool.this target is enough for a part time trader.But the profit can be big only if you use a big lot size.if you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $300 profit per month) is good.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai jo new traders hai en ko scalping nahi krna chahey aur wo market mai swing trade krey tou wo market mai acha profit earn kr sakty hai. Aur wo market mai apney emotion ko bhe control kr sakty hai.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you and never content 5:30 which is really rattling big . anyway though i dont do scalping regularised assumption but i conceive if we can use low lot then its surpass because it may not unkind us . sometime i do scapling when my daily place fulfill but after doing scalping i faced decline but due to low lot i never visaged large amount. so i reckon if we bonk less undergo then we can use low lots. .

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like scalping but it is risky. You can scalp if you are expert in forex trading. It is very profitable. Most beginners traders like scalping. Scalping is actually nothing but a short time opening trade. In scalping it is needed to monitor the marker continuously. So it is appropriate for those who have enough time to trade. On the other hand Day trading and swing trading is less risky than scalping and need not to watch the market continuously. You just visit the market price sometimes. In day trading you have to monitor the market one or two times a day. And in swing trading you have to visit the market one or two days later. Actually Swing trading is a long term trading.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like daily trading because taking 10 TP wrote and lot 1% of your margin in enough profit to 10% every day .... too many open positions as well as the dangers of idolatry that could occur that does not want. because scalping requires high accuracy and there should be no errors at all when we open position. but if you are more suited to scalping go ahead, because everyone has different methods when trading

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several styles of stock trading by using different types of operators used. There is no better way of style, but each of them to the needs of the trader and the situation. Here are some of the most common species are on the market. In general, there are four basic types of trading. This is a swing trading, trend trading, momentum trading and scalping. if you use a lot of leverage as 1/1000, you risked losing your capital very quickly, but cons you can make lots of money and get rich very quickly, you must be an expert at Forex market to use this lever by that in InstaForex, you go be classified by VIP members.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 291 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)