+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 291 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly traders scalping hee krty hain like unko short term trades krna hee passand hota hai kyun ke almost hr bnda yehi chahta hai ke trade ko km se km time mn close kr liaa jaye or jo milta hai hazam kia jaye bht km log fundamentals ko dekh ke long term trades krty hain money ko manage krty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah ... scalping is right we need less time for chart analysis and other technical analysis ... because scalping is a time based technique ... and scalping is good for those who have less knowledge ... and this can be proven to help to produce for beginners and yes even i'm not sure how scalping is done in silver ?? coz scalping is mainly possible in pairs where there is a lot of movement going on, so how is that possible in silver?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to trade every day than scalping. because in scalping you will come to the negative side many times, in this case the loss must be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think your partner will move according to your thoughts and depending on my opinion, I consider Scalping, Daytrading, or maybe Swing actions. Buying and selling is a very good signal to buy and sell and also generate income but in everyone's case I think I can suggest this climb only because along with scalping we can make money quickly

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple strategies that you can do mechanically every day over and over and can provide 20 pips per transaction. This is a simple strategy to be applied to the main pairs - EUR / USD, GBP / USD and USD / JPY. We trade this pair only because it has tightened spreads and a good amount of volatility. Also, we need to exchange this pair only during the London and New York sessions. In fact, the market is the biggest source of volatility during the trading day. The Asian session was rather shy so it could not target 20 points. It might work, but with shorter goals and stop losses

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade swing trading before we prepare enough capital to hold the floating minus and the most important thing is to manage the best money possible with a very safe margin to ensure the resilience we have and yes, every trader must trade in accordance with his natural style because he can do well according to his style. Trading becomes complicated and difficult if you try to adopt a style that doesn't suit your natural style.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that's the style of the trader whose policy he uses in his account because there are many ways such as scalping, daily trading or hourly trading you can even participate in weekly trading. completely dependent on the trader because everything is free for each merchant trader. but i am a short time trader and use a scalping strategy all the time and this is perfect for me. and it requires low spread because when a low pip is played and at the same time needs to be careful when to close. at the time of the news I thought it was difficult to do scalping because it was a big step but sometimes I get profit now but need the ability to make decisions quickly.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a fraud that results in fraud. This is a problem for someone to make a sign. It's hard to know how to use it. If you don't like it now, then you won't be able to send it directly to your child or learn how to use it or not. If you have questions about how to stop or lose money when you leave information, you will be able to find information on how to use the information you want to make and Scalping is a very good trading method but good for large investments, also very risky but using money management and risk management that will give good results. In my opinion, we do scalping on any couple when their session starts ... Scalping is good in sessions not every time

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a full time job does not mean you cannot do part time swing trading. As a swing trader, you want to take advantage of short-term market trends. You can easily swing part-time trading if you can master entry and exit for each trade. There is always uncertainty about how the stock price will appear at the opening the next day. and scalping is the best way I know about trading that I know I know that I can trade without losing much in the market with startey scalping so we can say that we have everything we need in the market to make sure I make a profit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barak For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the most difficult engineering technique to control because you have to master money management, psychology, good analysis. because you trade quickly by taking a few pips. and I am a scalper because I do not hold positions longer but several times I trade days when I am not profitable or lose too much. I also trade swing when I am not profitable for a long time and I have hope for profits.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

tu ur (2019-11-17)

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a paradise for those who don't have the patience to wait for hours for the perfect setting. Trade comes and goes in the blink of an eye. This is something that is interesting for beginners too. The main disadvantage of scalping is that it requires full focus and commitment from the tip trader. Traders must take losses and trade calmly. Always think logically and continue with psychology. Scalping is something that can give you 100% profit in a day but can also blow up your account in a blink of an eye (if discipline is not followed). Scalping is a T20 cricket while swing trading at a higher time frame can be compared to a test match

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dhita For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-11-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 291 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)