+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you and never thought 5:30 which is really very big . anyway although i dont do scalping regular basis but i think if we can use low lot then its better because it may not hard us . sometime i do scapling when my daily target fulfill but after doing scalping i faced loss but due to low lot i never faced huge loss. so i think if we have less experience then we can use low lots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After a while I learned I'd rather be the merchant daily instead of using the method of scalping. I think it takes more skill than scalping and mentally which is nice. and we must always look at the chart in MT4. I think it would be a burden on its own and can affect our emotions when sees a continuous chart Actually 1:1000 leverage of instaforex is great to me because with this leverage can able to open big lot and also very small lots means volume. suppose if we have $100 balance then we able open big volume and also if we use 0.01 volume then very small . so i think its really great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,317 Times in 3,228 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I9 have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap kah rahy hen k scalping newbies k lye theek nhi but ma ny dykha hy k mostly newbies scalping ko he use krty hen. Mery khyal sy scalping strategy ak mushkil strategy hy, jb ma new tha tb ma b scalping krta tha but ab tu scalping sy dr lagta hy. For me,I usually try to be a Scalping trader in forex.But I usually can not be a real Scalping trader.You see,sometimes I may enter the forex by an opposite direction.I may not wish to close th eorder then.In that case,I think I will keep the position the whole day long.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap kah rahy hen k scalping newbies k lye theek nhi but ma ny dykha hy k mostly newbies scalping ko he use krty hen. Mery khyal sy scalping strategy ak mushkil strategy hy, jb ma new tha tb ma b scalping krta tha but ab tu scalping sy dr lagta hy. if I prefer to use a trading system by scalping scalping because the faster we can benefit only if the loss was scalping a few orders of our profit will be erased with just one loss. but I also sometimes use swing trading or day trading

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.And finally they lost with margin call.the more profitable is scalping, because if we can master this system, I believe many pips we can geScalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day,happy trading guyes yes obviously scalping is the most better and preferable strategy by traders now a days. because it is the one which gains big profits in short interval of time.and no one is ready to be patient.so many trade by scalping.but one should understand that scalping requires lot of practice and everyone cant do it easily.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping Forex swing trading are the two most popular and profitable forex trading styles. There are many opportunities for private investors to make money with forex these days. Since the Forex market 24 hours a day on all trading days, it provides flexibility for the dealer to choose the time and manner of trade. As a result, in this market, there are day traders, merchants and traders in the scalping and hedging.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm doing day trading and scalping.Most of the time i do scalping. I like to close my position with a small profit in a short time. It reduce the risk of getting caught in major trend reversals. And also by trading this style i earn a daily profit. So at the end of the i can withdraw some of my profits. I don't have to wait a long. Scalping usually offers the very high risk as we do not have the clear Entry and the Exit points. So we have to be careful in doing so and also remember that many times we need to know and understand whether or not scalping is going to be profitable in the long run.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which types of trader you are , it is not fact. the factor is which strategy you are applying for you trading. I can say in different market movement you have to use different strategy. You cannot use the same strategy in all market time. to this the strategy will no longer be able to make profit. so plan the strategy by the base of the market movements and time. Scalping requires quick mental thinking that because he needed to enter the market quickly and analyze the market in the fastest time so you can open transactions and enjoy access to profits no doubt that the trader develops Scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)