+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 291 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade swing trading before we prepare enough capital to hold the floating minus and the most important thing is to arrange the best money possible with a very safe margin to ensure the resilience we have and yeah .. scalping right we need less time for chart analysis and other technical analysis ... because scalping is a time-based technique ... and scalping is good for those who have less knowledge ... and this can be proven helpful for beginners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Scalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day,
    because we can take advantage of the correction as small as possible.
    but it only applies if you can control the MM.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

FastScalper (2019-12-18), zahid2016 (2019-12-27)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping can give us fast and easy profit's to be precise rather thaN waiting whole day keeping a track of your trade, yes day trading does give us profits big but then even then u have to be sure for the exiting point, as compared in scalping you are there in your seat making profits in short time and not to bother to keep track whole day around

5. The Following User Says Thank You to goldmaster For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2019-12-04)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i have combined all these strategies to make good i mean when i have a good signal for example i want to be a scalper with more lot sizes and only a few points than i let my deal all day with small lots and i always open positions for this week's trend which means I also swing traders and I like your questions, well, I like swing trading the best because it has less risk only if you plan your trades well. This might be a bit slow in generating but it definitely gives you a lot more security than other trading methods. But you need to deposit large amounts or use a lower lot size so you can get price fluctuations.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-04), sakigbest (2019-12-04)

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I avoid scalping because I am a beginner and I do not have enough knowledge about trends or technical analysis so rather than risking my money on scalping I prefer to trade daytime with small lots for small profits. I keep my take profit very small, usually only 8-10 pips. and yes it is true that scalping is not an easy task and has a lot of pressure on you when you want to do a scalp and for this purpose you have to be in front of the computer for a long time and then open a trade when you see an opportunity.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalakuan For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-04), sakigbest (2019-12-04)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously scalping is the best and most preferred strategy by traders now a few days. because it is the one that gets big profits in short time intervals. and no one is ready to be patient. so much trading with scalping. but people must understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can't do it easily. and swing and scalping have their respective advantages, so to choose which ones do not forget is still an important analysis, and supported by several factors, among others, we must be able to analyze the fundamental analysis that we combine with technical analysis

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously scalping is the best and most preferred strategy by traders now a few days. because it is the one that gets big profits in short time intervals. and no one is ready to be patient. so much trading with scalping. but people must understand that scalping requires a lot of practice and everyone can't do it easily. and swing and scalping have their respective advantages, so to choose which ones do not forget is still an important analysis, and supported by several factors, among others, we must be able to analyze the fundamental analysis that we combine with technical analysis

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we can become millionaires with small profits. You know if you become a millionaire then you don't act greedy because greed is a bad skill in forex, you always receive low profits. We all know that the slow & steady wins the rice. So it can be said that low & regular / sustainable profits can produce millionaires. and Scalping is for short-term traders in this case and trading today is for one full day on this issue and we can trade for a full day on this issue and we can enjoy our lives in this and this is the best business in the world I am think swing trading is better than scalping.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping and day trading are good techniques for forex trading, this is my opinion but everyone is free to use any trading techniques according to their experience, skills, knowledge and comfort. and Swing trading is the best way to trade. You only need to wait a while to get a good position and after getting the position you have to give time to your position so that you will get full prizes for that trade after some time. [

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 291 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)