+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 291 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    As a beginner, I start with day trading because it has less risk and more profits can be obtained if fundamental and technical analysis is correct. But after a week I tried some scalping and it worked. But I still prefer daily trading because I think I lack the correct analysis. and Scalping Forex swing trading is the two most popular and profitable forex trading styles. There are many opportunities for private investors to make money with forex today. Because the Forex market is 24 hours a day on all trading days, this provides flexibility for dealers to choose the time and manner of trading. As a result, in this market, there are day traders, traders and traders in scalping and hedging. Scalping is a very risky technique. I also trade for some time with scalping techniques. This is a type of trading system that is very risky and very emotional. Some swing trading times are very profitable for me. I think scalping is a very fast way to make money. Scalping is risky, but if you do it right, you can make lots of money carefully. and scalping also requires a good internet connection and needs low deployment because when the low pip is rotated and at the same time requires a careful mind when to close. At the time of the news I thought it was difficult to do scalping because of the great moves but sometimes I also get profit now but need the ability for quick decisions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

BilalMughal (2020-01-31), goldmaster (2020-01-31)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some trades are happy due to the style of there trading and they used to think themselves as brilliant as some ma friends did.And finally they lost with margin call.the more profitable is scalping, because if we can master this system, I believe many pips we can geScalping is a way we can maximize the profit in one day,happy trading guyes and yes obviously scalping is the most better and preferable strategy by traders now a days. because it is the one which gains big profits in short interval of time.and no one is ready to be patient.so many trade by scalping.but one should understand that scalping requires lot of practice and everyone cant do it easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instead of sticking to a single method of trading i feel it is better to adopt the market condition and trade accordingly to make maximum benefit from it. When the market is trending we should make use of swing trading , when it is moving sideways it is better to go for scalping and Day trading. and Many kind of trading style has in forex. But i think most of trader use scalping trade. Many forex trader lose there money because they dont follow perfectly there strategy. If some trade dont work they dont follow there strategy. It is not good for a trader. I think stick to you trading rules.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a profitable way, if any can trade successful . one should scalping take profit 10 each trade. In a day 5-6 times can scalping. But I suggest without money management should not trade. Because money management can stay in forex market. and I'm doing day trading and scalping.Most of the time i do scalping. I like to close my position with a small profit in a short time. It reduce the risk of getting caught in major trend reversals. And also by trading this style i earn a daily profit. So at the end of the i can withdraw some of my profits. I don't have to wait a long.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with them who trade scalping is losers, because everyone has their own trading style that they feel comfort with it and make a nice profit with their style. I personally like the flexible style one, which means if the market is in range then i will do the intraday trading, if the market is in the sideway phase i will scalping, but if the market is in trending, then maybe i will swing it. and Scalping requires quick mental thinking that because he needed to enter the market quickly and analyze the market in the fastest time so you can open transactions and enjoy access to profits no doubt that the trader develops Scalping

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is my best strategies and profitable and i grow with this strategy, well if we can master one of many strategies then we can maximize the profit with very good and of course need hard work for it with full discipline and patience.. and scalping is not a fruitful idea about trading in forex, many traders are very much looser with it, I can say it is a luck trading if the favor in you , you will get success and else you are looser. so avoid it and trade with manual trading system with some analysis.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping strategy is quite effective for short-term trend when the market moves back and forth in a little volume or sideways and of course with a small target and it also easily reached, but we need to consider long-term trend going where so that we do not fight the trend. and for me I like scalping but be careful with this strategy because it is profitable but it is very risky if you can make money you also can scalping. it is a test you can do , but by real money , small but real.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes obviously scalping is the most better and preferable strategy by traders now a days. because it is the one which gains big profits in short interval of time.and no one is ready to be patient.so many trade by scalping.but one should understand that scalping requires lot of practice and everyone cant do it easily.
    and One should not be too rigid in his trading method, we should trade according to the market conditions. If the market is in trending mode then long term trading is the best way to make profit. And if it is moving in sideways then it is better to make money with scalping.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

who have large capital because they can make more money by scalping with money management and traders who have low capital they can generate small-scale profits that make they make an order with greed. and Better to trade daily than scalping. because in scalping you will come to the negative side many times, in this case the loss must be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think your partner will move according to your thinking. I prefer daily traders than brokers, perhaps because I see scalping as gambling because it involves using a very low time frame to analyze the market. In fact, I prefer the style of swing trading than others because it involves the use of a higher time frame that filters out existing sounds in a lower time frame. and I think scalping is really a method from which we can get good profits in truly deceptive experiences but at the same measure we remember that it has dangerous prospects too because to do scalping we pasteurize clean archetypes and also record in cognition approximately SL because without that there is a large total.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HELLO ALL

good Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading is okay but I think the scalping strategy is the best because with scalping we can always get the best profit from the market because with scalping you don't really need a lot of steps on the market forex you need are only signatories and indicators to get your profits and try to be able to do all three above. But for me, I only scalping and swing trading. This kind of trade is perfect for me. I can only reach a few pips with scalping and get at least 70 pips when swinging. But I only enter the most long-term trades once a week. In this Forex business every trader has a method suitable for him. Fore traders who want quick money scalping is the best, and for the people with sightly more larger target Day trading. And for the people who don't have much time to spend in front of computer swing trading gives best advantages.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 291 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)