+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 291 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rather than the profit target that I think is more than the timeline, you can really target 50 pips by scalping, but you have to close and open it quickly, the target of 10 pips that is closed after a day will be called intraday trading as well and better trade daily than scalping. because in scalping you will come to the negative side many times, in this case the loss must be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think your partner will move according to your thinking. You use the style of swing trading, if you are fit you must focus on the style of swing, with the help of indicators you can understand the market strategy and you will be able to make strong and right decisions for your trade. The indicator shows you the current market situation. In the worst conditions of the market you cannot trade with it and Scalping usually offers a very high risk because we do not have clear Entry and Exit points. So we must be careful in doing so and also remember that many times we need to know and understand whether scalping will be beneficial in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is really a method from which we can get good profits in a very short time but at the same time we must remember that it has a negative aspect too because to do scalping we need to clean first and also remember about SL because without it there is a possibility to lose large amounts. and this target is enough for part-time traders. But fortunately it can be big only if you use a large lot size. If you use 1 ifx lot then 300 pips per month (ie $ 300 profit per month) is good. yes, I agree with you, it's not easy to convert our small money into big money. $ 10 to $ 100 is a 1000% profit percentage, maybe but not easy. a professional trader only sets 10% - 20% per month to make a profit. and yes right with 0.06 it might be small with $ 100 but it's also true there is also no risk involved. After all, I think it might be good to use volume 0.10 with 1: 1000 leverage with $ 100 because it's not high risk and also not low risk and a lot of time I do it near the $ 100 capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In swing trading we need a lot of patience, our Scalping needs to have large capital in order to have some good benefits. I prefer to be a short-term trader with TP around 50 pips. and yes $ 10 is very small, but if someone wants to trade risk free, then it will be useful. skilled traders can make $ 10 to hundreds and thousands. but for someone to trade fast with $ 10 and make a big profit, scalping will be preferred. I also like day traders, I also target 20-30 pips per day. Enough for me. Several times I aim for 100-300 pips only for a month. Mostly I prefer swing trading only. Because, there is no tension. Just relax and do another job. Broo is looking for smaller and more spreads and sustainable trade. Of course so far there is a possibility that many trades have gone wrong. Intraday traders look for direction of the day and enter the appropriate trade. Swing traders are looking for a bigger trend and have a longer view as far as the time factor. who is the most profitable, I will not be able to say it, but there are people who lose everything in each of their categories.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course it's actually true that scalping is best suited for traders who are ready to take risks and have control over the mind to close orders in a few minutes whether they are profitable or not. This is a type of high-risk trade. Intraday trading can also be seen as a slightly larger way of scalping on a larger time frame such as H4 where a trader waits one day to lose his profits. and it's easy for me to peel at the market and get a quick profit. Also easy to lose because scalping is a risky trading style. But on the other hand if the market behaves I can get more benefits than my losses. my love in forex trading actually I assume that I prefer swing because a swinger is able to predict price movements with fundamental analysis alone. Technical analysis is rarely used to enter and see general price trends ... trading experience for days or weeks will seem dominant. and in forex trading I actually think that forex is a very important business and scalping is a very important strategy so we can make money in a very short time. I think scalping is swing trading that we can make money very easily but scalping is a risky strategy so beginners should not use it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using a set of mathematically based objective rules for buying and selling is a common method for swing traders to eliminate the subjectivity, emotional aspects, and labor-intensive analysis of swing trading. The trading rules can be used to create a trading algorithm or "trading system" using technical analysis or fundamental analysis to give buy and sell signals. Special Forex Cycle for beginners who learn Forex Trading and get profit without risk or learn about trading methods You can rely on Forex as the only means of income? The best Forex shop strategy in the world. The strategy of Forex Almahralshari Bollinger Bands guarantees 9999 percent of the strategy of 100 points and 1 minute time frame, winning hundreds of points with the strategy of Demark - Forex Gul, the best strategy in Forex to win thousands of dollars every day in and out specific ways How to win 500 points ... in just 4 minutes? The video explains very easily and is very profitable in the forex market for how to win US $ 50 in 6 minutes (analyst Mustafa yarns) Forex and the best strategy to generate profits.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping allows you to open short trades that don't last for more than 5 minutes. Trading can even last only one minute and your target is very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not recommended for beginner traders because you usually have to use large lot sizes. and yes scalping is the best strategy to use in trading and someone can make a lot of money from scalping but it is very difficult to make analysis in scalping

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually avoid scalping because for me it is very difficult to do. sometimes I trade daily and sometimes trade swings. I have never been more rushed in the market than opening 2-3 positions and waiting for the right time to open the next position. and Losing is not something that should make us feel ashamed. This is part of trading and the best teacher in forex trading. You will learn a lot and quickly from your loss. Your friend must have learned many things from his loss, at least not to be too confident.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji application to calculate se scalping oak achi hai ja mai mare reckon se se oeh acha system nai hi cuz jeh hume oak time tuh etna profit de skai hi jis se hume war ee no je je ach hi system but jab jeh loss because there no one wants to be us acha nai lage ga es to serve forex mai kam karne se pehle mai ko khud hai ach bana chahi system aa jis app ek ek able to trade kar sakte hai bai saab and i like to trade the forex market with weekdays trading giving My profit and scalping are also risky because the more traders place trades on the forex market, the more they open their accounts for risk in the forex market trading

16. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with your points, daily trading is the best, scalping can bring quick profits for us but it is very risky because we usually take a lot of scalping profits to get big profits, because our large lot sizes lose large amounts also in one decision error. and brother please explain to me what scalping is and how it will be useful for a beginner. some forum members have said that scalping trading will be useful to start as a beginner. and i am a part time trader and i trade during the days and i am a day trader

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the most profitable strategy depends on the ability of traders who use the strategy, indeed I've often heard that traders who use a scalping strategy often get a loss. but not all traders use scalping strategies like that, many of them benefit from this strategy and I am a broker and get 50 to 70 pips every day. This trading style is best for me. Because all traders have different trading strategies and styles, the best style for a trader is a style where he can get more profit. We cannot say that scaling is better than swing trading or day trading. That depends on the trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 291 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)