+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 291 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping, Day Trading or Swing Trading?

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To find out the best way to trade, it's up to the trader himself to identify and know what is best for him and what he likes. Personally I prefer daily trading and swing trading both of which work very well and are very profitable in the forex market. and scalping the main bahut small profit banta hi maine trading main day dekha hai ki sahi set out karne to baad for 3-4 hours waiting for the carte hain to achha profit miles jata hi main swing for banane profit for liye kai din waiting for padta hai aur the middle price of the main bahut fluctuates hani hani yani waves to swing the main badi captures the teak trend for sub bahain hamain sub waves waits for karwa sakt hain aur so that 300 pips se neechhe stop loss hum swing sets the main hain carte for every 100 pips price moves kahin bhi hamain dhokha de sakt hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you and never thought 5:30 was very big. Anyway, even though I don't do regular scalping, I think if we can use low lots, it's better because it might not be difficult for us. sometimes I do scapling when my daily target is met but after scalping I face a loss but because of low lots I have never faced a big loss. so I think if we have less experience then we can use low lots. and Trading within a larger time frame, we can get a more reliable signal, and the trend will last longer too. Scalping can make a lot of money quickly, but it can also lose a lot of money very quickly if we don't have a strict trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping allows you to open short trades that don't last for more than 5 minutes. Trading can last only one minute and your target is very small, usually between 1 and 10 points. Scalping is not recommended for beginner traders because you usually need to use a lot of large sizes. and I prefer to trade in this market as a scalping trader because I think this is an easy way to make money easily from this market but for this trader must have a very good knowledge of this market and this market time because I think traders can do scalping trade in an unstable market.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on market movements. if the market moves sideways with respect to certain support & resistance, I do my scalp. when the market is trending I trade trend but I rarely trade swings. in swing trading, my opinion is for large investors who are very skilled. I prefer daily trading and I think daily trading is the most profitable. Swing trading is very slow and there are lots of ups and downs between trades so you can easily make your profit. and for scalping, no need for scalp. You better stay and wait for a pause. if you feel itchy without trading then the scalp only when the market moves aside respecting certain support and resistance.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading with scalping ... and still doing scalping ... because I am a beginner. but now days I learn to trade days with the help of knowledge and news from various resources and If you are experienced and you know about market movements especially swings then there is no doubt You can make a lot of money with wild swings and it's better than special scalping when you are aware of movements.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a day trader but some time I changed to swing my trading style because of the behavior of the pair I traded. Some time also do scalping because scalping provides good benefits in a very short time. But I have never traded without any analysis because scalping is the most dangerous and this is based on our time period analysis. and but if you feel scalping can be risky if it doesn't go with you and if it goes the opposite and don't you think it all depends on luck. You also have to see the news too because one news can change all technical analysis and in the long run the news makes a smaller impact and can also easily analyze technically too.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's the best idea for getting both sides of the profit. I also want to open a new rebate account. one thing is more useful for two accounts, if you withdraw from one account there is no need to trade on this account. You trade on another account when they won't pay you on your first account. If you are a good broker then you can get more rebates on your rebate account by scalping. I am a daily trader and like to trade according to Forex market trends and several times I like to trade in accordance with swing trade because in swing trading there is a large profit ratio compared to the loss ratio, always trying to trade according to market trends you will find very profitable goods .

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a technique that can give us more profit ... we can order and take profit, after that we can order again and take profit too. we can repeat the order. beautiful price is the best position to order and go to the scalp. we can use demand and supply to use the scalp and take advantage with 10 pips I like scalping but it is risky. You can criticize if you are an expert in forex trading. This is very beneficial. Most novice traders like scalping. Scalping is actually just a short opening trade. In scalping, it is necessary to monitor the marker continuously. So it's right for those who have enough time to trade. On the other hand, Day trading and swing trading are less risky than scalping and there is no need to keep an eye on the market. You just visit the market price sometimes. In daily trading, you have to monitor the market once or twice a day. And in swing trading you have to visit the market a day or two later. Actually swing trading is a long term trade.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to trade day than scalping. Because in your scalping the negative side will often occur, in this case the loss must be more. So it's better to avoid scalping and trading a day. Take a position at the point where you think your partner will move according to your thoughts. I like trading with scalping. I scale 10-15 pips from one trade. Scalp trading is very difficult because many times trading will get direction on trading placement. so we also have to lose too. Expert Onle scalping perfectly. I think robots are brokers.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When traders identify ways to produce the best returns, they consider various options. This option can include scalping or daily trading. Some people have the impression that those who choose to scalp put themselves at risk when trying to take advantage of the market. and Scalping is a very profitable strategy for traders. But I think scalping is also a very risky strategy. Scalping traders are very experienced traders, they can understand the forex market. If you understand the movements of the forex market then you can become an expert trader in the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 291 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)