+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 163 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1623

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Timely Advice From a Pro Trader
    advice to traders about how to move from the losing side of trading to the winning side.
    DOWNLOAD
    Yes this seems to be a good book to use as of now. We are sure to gain a lot of information and knowledge from the use of it.

This is also important for the new traders who are not having any clear cut idea when doing the Forex trading and are always looking for help and support in the form of these Ebooks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Though i am not using the candlestick charts yet as i am more comfortable with the line charts but now with the help of these books i am sure to get the Full knowledge and the information required to use them.

The main thing is the ease of use and then when we can see the trends using the candle sticks the trading will become more easier than ever before.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jalu is an unknown quantity at this point jalu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your information and ideas are very good which provide me so much knowledge and learning skills that are very helpful and very effective for trading from Forex. I am very interested from trading because now a days I have so much money and how to invest my mony in Forex and how much gain profit. I have not trusted to other internet trading market but according to your point of view Forex market very attractive, it still requires a lot of education, discipline, commitment and patience. All trading can be risky. So, Forex provide me a better plateform that I invest my money in safe hand.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    For me, I'm using candlestick pattern on M5 and M15 so I get a lot of entry point per day.
    I'm tired of waiting if I use H1 or H4 and sometime I missed it when I'm sleeping.
    if you are using candlestic pattern then go for long time frame...these are give good result in day TF

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Timely Advice From a Pro Trader
    advice to traders about how to move from the losing side of trading to the winning side.
    DOWNLOAD
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline, Mental Skills and the Psychology of Trading By Jay Lakhani

Discipline, Mental Skills and the Psychology of Trading . good books for all trader.
    DOWNLOAD
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanx a lot for the share dude.........candle stick patters are really necessary to be learnt and in a proper prediction way so this will help me a lot to get much more better........
    Rock On

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well even m a newbie and started forex not so long ago........and the candle stick i like my back bone for right now........i will also like to thank all the uploaders for their time to upload new stuff in this topic ( to be frank i never eeven knew many of these e-book's )
    Rock On

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Books are great resources especially in a profession like trading. different ideas of traders can be helpful to many. a trader must educate himself and books expose us to a wider areas of trading.

Junior Member almira is an unknown quantity at this point almira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lars von Thienen - Decoding the Hidden Market Rhythm

Download

PHP Code:
       http://www.multiupload.com/GZ5V54PW4I 

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 163 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)