+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, for the education of forex trading, the available books must be published on the open market in the world so that educated people can know to buy this book. It is difficult to collect forex trading information from online. So, these books must be published in print. and I think it's not so fierce if a merchant downloads many e-books on a computer, and finally, they are afraid to read so many books. In my opinion, try searching for disks online, and save e-books there, read one by one, before reading the e-book, try searching on the internet, there are several reviews, read and decide whether we should read or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many thanks brother for opening this thre. After a few days I will give here several E-Books for each Forex trade. They can download from this threat. and we know that candle stick books can help us learn to trade well and make it easier to profit from trading. we also know that we can analyze better with candle sticks. Thank you again, brother.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use candle sticks in my trade because I can't make a trend out of it. I can analyze market trends better than graph lines. So when I use it in my trading, my analysis remains very effective and I can win that trade also in forex and it's better for novice traders to focus on risk management, important trading accounts can survive, while learning with real accounts, and will get experience valuable through e-books

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After I chatted with a professional trader .. and he told his story .. He was weak on the computer and the internet .. this is why he didn't really know how he should start learning forex .. so he kept downloading free forex books .. no matter what is the source, he keeps downloading it ... and starts reading one by one ... and after reading several thousand !!! e-book now he can predict a more profitable market than I have ever seen in someone .. this is a true story ..

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to remind the forum members that there are so many e-books and other useful tools on Google, more than we can need, so there is no problem at all to find educational material for learning forex. Because there are so many brokers, they even offer free direct courses on the internet. I think we are lucky to have this opportunity. And even for the e-books that you have shared, I will see it.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10. एडविन लेफ़ेवरे द्वारा "एक स्टॉक ऑपरेटर की याद"

एडविन लेफ़ेवरे की किताब लैरी लिविंगस्टन पर केंद्रित है, जो जेसी लिवरमोर के एक पतले घूंघट चित्रण का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है - जो सभी समय के सबसे प्रसिद्ध व्यापारियों में से एक है। पाठक एक ट्रेडिंग यात्रा पर श्री लिविंगस्टन का अनुसरण कर सकते हैं जो उनके विभिन्न उदाहरणों के माध्यम से आर्थिक रूप से टूट जाता है, और फिर हर बार एक भाग्य को प्राप्त करने के लिए ठीक हो जाता है। उसमें प्रत्येक रिकवरी, उसे अंततः बाजार के व्यवहार को समझने की नई ताकत और इच्छाशक्ति प्रदान करती है।

लिवरमोर की यह नक्काशीदार जीवनी उनकी वास्तविक जीवन की प्रसिद्धि को याद करती है और फिर 1907 और 1929 के स्टॉक मार्केट क्रैश के दौरान कई मल्टी मिलियन डॉलर की किस्मत खो गई।

--- Update ---

एडविन लेफ़ेवरे द्वारा "एक स्टॉक ऑपरेटर की याद"

एडविन लेफ़ेवरे की किताब लैरी लिविंगस्टन पर केंद्रित है, जो जेसी लिवरमोर के एक पतले घूंघट चित्रण का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है - जो सभी समय के सबसे प्रसिद्ध व्यापारियों में से एक है। पाठक एक ट्रेडिंग यात्रा पर श्री लिविंगस्टन का अनुसरण कर सकते हैं जो उनके विभिन्न उदाहरणों के माध्यम से आर्थिक रूप से टूट जाता है, और फिर हर बार एक भाग्य को प्राप्त करने के लिए ठीक हो जाता है। उसमें प्रत्येक रिकवरी, उसे अंततः बाजार के व्यवहार को समझने की नई ताकत और इच्छाशक्ति प्रदान करती है।

लिवरमोर की यह नक्काशीदार जीवनी उनकी वास्तविक जीवन की प्रसिद्धि को याद करती है और फिर 1907 और 1929 के स्टॉक मार्केट क्रैश के दौरान कई मल्टी मिलियन डॉलर की किस्मत खो गई।

--- Update ---

10. एडविन लेफ़ेवरे द्वारा "एक स्टॉक ऑपरेटर की याद"

--- Update ---

एडविन लेफ़ेवरे द्वारा "एक स्टॉक ऑपरेटर की याद"

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Japanese candles there are many books that explain the importance of Japanese candles and knowledge about the effect of each candle on the market and what it means if the candles formed are on the chart there are many types of candles that are formed predicting market reflections and prices will take the opposite direction and must be on every dealer that is studied is very good .. and this is the first post to me on the forum and it's good to talk where the Japanese candles are and their importance in the foreign exchange market and I am now trying to learn well and wide my new in the forex market has met him since 3 only for months and loads of e-books, also some Altalmama PowerDirector and I see it every day ..

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many books that can be obtained on the internet about Forex trading. And this is an unclear task for beginners to identify which ones can be reclaimed. So I would advise all traders that someone displays both real saintlike books on Forex to give us an accumulation here with a squab with a summary or a canvas. so that beginners at Forex can benefit. and I want to remind the forum members that there are so many e-books and other useful tools on Google, more than we can need, so there is no problem at all to find educational material for learning forex. Because there are so many brokers, they even offer free direct courses on the internet. I think we are lucky to have this opportunity. And even for the e-books that you have shared, I will see it.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading book is great for everyone and is very helpful for understanding the trading system very well. It gives beginners also guidelines on how they can start trading in a business like forex. This is a useful guide though there are a number of books that can help traders to gain knowledge. It depends on everyone's view what kind of book he needs.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never downloaded any aggregation here, but the hard work that shook when we were competent to get some useful additional manuscripts from here. no incertitude can it help beginner amny and plain traders I also try instruments if I ask for aggregation from here and to learn about forex trading strategies and lots to do. one of them is through ebooks that circulate a lot outside. either that or we must be traded if we want to or buy lots of free eBooks. and that's very much. I often download or multiply from the results provided by my friends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)