+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Education Book.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still don't know what you will do, often individuals find that currency transactions are something that can be found, but according to my research on currency transactions only need this because we can see from the quality characteristics that will occur in current trading and I have learned many books relating to Japanese candle sticks but there is one thing we must pay attention to if we understand candles effectively we must be prepared to combine them with basic news reports for good confirmation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Effectively and anxiously there is absolutely no sufficient guarantee in foreign currency trading but I think let me be similar to use your current investigation to see the most effective way this will continue our route but if you don't my head is similar to getting clear photos exclusively for bigger ideas about your current tactics, I hope to listen through anyone soon, enjoy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the information. With this information you can get. For more information see the following basic trading it is indeed a mandatory basis because we know it is the main capital to become a trader who really wants to dominate the trade in the future so that he can improve the skills of traders quickly and clearly we must enter the market according to the needs of our trading system but usually the best time is when the open session market will stabilize the price movement

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have even exploited line charts for one year and I feel comfortable with line graphs. I feel the holder has additional info and analysis than the line chart and at the moment my results have improved with the use of candlestick charts. it's also a good thread from you and that I can transfer books later. I have never scanned any book on the stand and it would make sense on my behalf to have some great things about candles.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't feel the point of taking milk where I write down everything I need to learn. But when I started using dairy products to record all the things I learned from many forums or articles. I make my own dairy products where I have written all the tips and tricks on the wax stick pattern, some strategies that really work for me and a few other important things. And this dairy product is very helpful every time I face a problem or if my friend wants to learn the basics I would prefer to use my milk product for that.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many books available on the internet in the Forex market. And this is a task for confusing terms that are useful for beginners. So I would like to suggest to all entrepreneurs who have read some very good books about the types of currency actions from this book for only brief summaries. Forex beginners can use. and I think Candlestick books are very good because I have a trade because on Candlestick and I think I can get and make profits with Candlestick because with Candlestick I can really get the best direction from the forex market and always win the numbers from the pips I want

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this book is not very important for members. But this might help newcomers to forex. This information can be found there in detail information. Hanging humans and hammers is more useful than that. Please upload a few more sites to get a book on candlestick charts, there are many available when I search through Google and I can't distinguish which is useful. and i agree with i am a trader but i think it is a better way to get a lot of money i think it is a risky job but i think every business has risks and i know it works

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex learning is the most important for every trader so that we can also buy training courses from the Insta Forex website and can learn all the basic knowledge about the forex market and can make profits easily. and I hope this production is not so strategic for members. but this can help new trading in forex. You can experience this content on ********. there is entropy in the info. Human ornaments and hammers are writers who can be recycled.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we concentrate on the daily charts only here there is a good opportunity to announce potential arrangements long before the signal comes in, with plenty of time to prepare for trading, in most situations.

There are many currency pairs to trade - especially if we consider all smaller currencies - so please announce any entry arrangements that look attractive and we can discuss and take action from there. I am sure we will collectively discuss all the potential for new arrangements across the currency market!

The whole rationale behind Eelfranz's original system is simplicity so let's keep things simple so that we can expel members of this thread.

In my post here I will concentrate on three things:

1. Entry arrangements and a brief explanation of why I think the arrangements look good (not only for technical arrangements but also for risks / rewards)
    2. In the management of trading loss cessation
    3. Effective exit strategy

For the above, I will use the original rules of Eelfranz as a start and maybe bring new ideas to the forum if I think there is value for others.

I have never traded a daily chart and have a serious concern by letting active trading over the weekend (can result in large movements without stop loss security). But I think there will be a trade on D1 that might remain on the market over the weekend - this will be a new experience for me.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they drive an emotional roller coaster and lose an important element of victory, namely how to manage their own emotions, their inability to manage themselves leads to poor money management in their accounts. and There are many books available in the market for forex trading so you can choose the best one among them and try to find out the most important points they have mentioned about forex trading so the points you must remember must be kept in mind when trading to get good performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)