+ Reply to Thread
Page 1295 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 295 795 1195 1245 1285 1293 1294 1295 1296 LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,950 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i see that instaforex has android software..i am also thinking for htc android mobile phone.
    that is not very costly.
    yes get an android mobile.It has lot facilities and lot of applications support.So that you can use it trade forex also.
    and dont use symbian or java phones i dont think you wont get any good support.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shreebabu14 is on a distinguished road shreebabu14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you suggests my suggestion i will ask you guys to use sony ericson experia x8 which will enables you to very very easy access to you people and nokia n97 also good but if we compare both sony ericson is better.
    THIS sony mobile eill defnitly givies you a good speed as experienced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shreebabu14 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), Andy (2013-12-18), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-12), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), shahzad kamran (2018-01-12), shomilsm (2012-11-29)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    really? it was amazing.
    but in my opinion, the price of the Iphone is still very expensive.
    I plan on using HP android, I think the speed is not much different.
    yes i see that instaforex has android software..i am also thinking for htc android mobile phone.
    that is not very costly.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), afzalali (2018-04-14), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-12), shomilsm (2012-11-29)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Iphone also supports forex platform. We know about iphone processors. Very speed in execution, and also speed internet connection. This is suitable for all traders. Iphone is costly when compared with blackberry. But, iphone is the best.
    really? it was amazing.
    but in my opinion, the price of the Iphone is still very expensive.
    I plan on using HP android, I think the speed is not much different.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), afzalali (2018-04-14)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Iphone also supports forex platform. We know about iphone processors. Very speed in execution, and also speed internet connection. This is suitable for all traders. Iphone is costly when compared with blackberry. But, iphone is the best.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), afzalali (2018-04-14), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-12), ranbirshing66 (2013-08-02), samia93 (2017-12-02)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its meaning that i will buy a mobile that base on windows...
    yes friends, who basic windows mobile
    There my friends who use it, he used samsung
    and seems to greatly help us, can trade anywhere and anytime
    I also want to have it, but still not have enough money to buy it

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), afzalali (2018-04-14), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-12), samia93 (2017-12-02)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Winmdow based mobiles will help you in trading with mobile..Especially Blackberry and HTC
    But now a days, latest nokia mobiles are also offering such facilities..But still i believe that blackberry and HTC will suit forex trading
    its meaning that i will buy a mobile that base on windows...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-12)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends...
    i am looking for mobile that help me in trading.
    can anyone tell me which mobile is best for mobile trading
    Winmdow based mobiles will help you in trading with mobile..Especially Blackberry and HTC
    But now a days, latest nokia mobiles are also offering such facilities..But still i believe that blackberry and HTC will suit forex trading

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), afzalali (2018-04-14), alidon (2012-01-06), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-12), muzamil072 (2013-02-14), ranbirshing66 (2013-08-02), samia93 (2017-12-02), shahzad kamran (2018-01-12)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend black berry has many model...can you tell me which model no. support.
    buy smartphones like HTC,Blackberry,Samsung etc and install the trader application.Although mobile trading is good feature,it wont be as good as we trade in computer,since the charts wont be so visible and many other small discomforts.
    Maybe you can just monitor the price level and use mobile to close and open trades.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), afzalali (2018-04-14), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-12), samia93 (2017-12-02), shahzad kamran (2018-01-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I think black berry is best mobile for trading. It can be used with many brokers mobile terminal. Some other suggestions you may also find here from other traders.
    dear friend black berry has many model...can you tell me which model no. support.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), afzalali (2018-04-14), Amjad7070 (2017-10-19), Muhammad_Arif (2019-01-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1295 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 295 795 1195 1245 1285 1293 1294 1295 1296 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)