+ Reply to Thread
Page 1293 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 293 793 1193 1243 1283 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 ... LastLast
Results 12,921 to 12,930 of 12954

Thread: Trading with mobile.

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    blackberry is good to use and it is widely used in the trading by small traders as well as big traders i hope you can trade very easy with that cell wish you all the best at your trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to princeali For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-14)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makjon View Post
    i use HTC, because it is windows based so mt4 n mt5 can operated well in this mobile, but now android n blackberry based also been able too
    really? only this time I heard that HTC could be used for trading.
    Can you explain it further, and better explained with pictures.
    thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post

The discussion between android, windows OS, iPhone. If you install one of these OS in your 5800. Then possible. See the full discussion first buddy.
    i heard instaforex terminal now is avaiable for android, that is true or just hoax. can someone give me the link to download.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    if os is no matter then we can use it on any mobile...i have nokia 5800 press music..
    is this mobile is enough and tell me what is the process for it..

The discussion between android, windows OS, iPhone. If you install one of these OS in your 5800. Then possible. See the full discussion first buddy.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    [QUOTE=venkiaries61;11120]I think that, operating system is not the mater now. We want to choose the best processor phone And also concentrate in execution time. Because, operating system speed is based on processor and available ram.[/QUOTE

if os is no matter then we can use it on any mobile...i have nokia 5800 press music..
    is this mobile is enough and tell me what is the process for it..

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    I think that, operating system is not the mater now. We want to choose the best processor phone And also concentrate in execution time. Because, operating system speed is based on processor and available ram.
    no bro. i thing u r on wrong way.
    operating system has some matter also here.
    but i think in black barry and in windows or HTC mobile there are so many new features which supports high terminal also.
    so there is no need of processor but must need a good OS.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think HTC Windows Mobile and Blackbarry Smart Phones are best for mobile trading bro.
    it will help you a lot and easy for trading too.
    as well as some trader companies are also provide a terminal for Smartphone also.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that, operating system is not the mater now. We want to choose the best processor phone And also concentrate in execution time. Because, operating system speed is based on processor and available ram.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    but it wont be as convenient as trading in pic and i think there wont be much speed too.Maybe we can just monitor the price in mobile trading or open/close order,but we cant do all analyzes in mobile.
    what? you are wrong, so far i trading just with my phone. i can trading use technical analysis (indicators) and fundamental analysis.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i nevr use windows base mobile..so i want to know can we do all trading operations...like chart view, put new order, close order...etc.
    can you tell me your handset name.[/QUOTE

just install mt4 or mt5 application for windows mobile, for view almost same like you trading using PC,..you can see the chart,.TF,put new order, closed order,..ect.
    but it wont be as convenient as trading in pic and i think there wont be much speed too.Maybe we can just monitor the price in mobile trading or open/close order,but we cant do all analyzes in mobile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1293 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 293 793 1193 1243 1283 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (46)