+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 358 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i'm also usually use bollinger bands to decide the position of market with other supporting indicator, this way are good and i has try about a month.
    BB is a good tool for a trader which helps in arriving at a good decision to trade, it clearly shows the condition of the market within a range. BB in combination with stochasitc and RSI can give a good idea to trade.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    I find it difficult to understand ... I usually predict the price in the event of a breakout with the help of an indicator Bollinger Bands ...
    i'm also usually use bollinger bands to decide the position of market with other supporting indicator, this way are good and i has try about a month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    if you can try to observe how behavior will change the current market session and closing session because this is also the best way to understand the market
    I find it difficult to understand ... I usually predict the price in the event of a breakout with the help of an indicator Bollinger Bands ...
    Last edited by Mr. Tukul; 2011-09-08 at 08:24 AM.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    if you can try to observe how behavior will change the current market session and closing session because this is also the best way to understand the market
    ya frnd i agree with u that hum log agar current market session and closing market session ko thik se pad liya toh bhi bahut hai forex trading mai jitnai k liye.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trading process already very tired but very profitable if they conform to the methods of scientific and easy

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    It is good to spend more time on chart reading than trading. If you will pay more attention to your analysis and chart reading you will have more chances of winning.
    nor because the more you are proficient in analyzing and you can improve your trading then you will be less and less time to be in front of the chart and that's what the master did

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    I usually open mt4 chart if there is a very important news to be released, and usually I open a chart about 3 times a day, and use the tp of 10pips in each of my trade.
    as i chart is most important part if u have good knowledge about chart than half trding will be easy..i spend most of time infront of chart than trading..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    what makes you confused?
    It is often experienced by new traders, you still have much to learn ... not just sitting too long in front of the charts ... keep learning ...
    what`s exactly confusion he is facing that is un reading or not understanding charts, in the strating this happen with all of us right, i think that it`ll take some time to get back your position to trade.
    Her cheeze waqt k ehaaz se theek ho jati ha Forex bhot complicated business ha humhein ye admit kerna chahye
    ager ap starting mein isey time nehe dete to ap buri terhan trading mein fail ho jate hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 358 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)