+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 358 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by peteonthenet View Post
    How much time one needs to sit in front of the computer for trading would all depend on the type of trading system. Trading system can be from simple to complex structure with multiple conditions.

There are systems which need only a minute or two daily and makes very profitable trades. There are systems which need you to be glued to the screen hours and hours daily.

So it all depends on the Trading logic one uses.
    i do sit in front of th charts for a long time but i even take regular intervals after i have finished a trade in my short term trade style to refreshen up and avoid continuous tension and force to my brain's

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even i am have started with forex for not more than a few months and spend a long time in front of the charts to come up with a proper consistent system to make profits and also to learn the proper action to be taken along with the trend , yeas it is a lot tiring but for new ppl it is a must to learn more and persue profit's

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And indeed any shops can be reached if the work of the Expert rest of the boring to stay in front of a screen chart for a long time

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    Guys i am newbie and i use to sit more than 5 hours in front of the chart and learn that how to gain but i am littel confused when i am looking at the chart even with some guide.
    its is good that you give enough time to forex and trying to learning something..i also facing some problems when i was new in forex but with the help of my friend and forex forum i find many answare.
    you can ask the matter in which you are facing confusion..here many mamber they surely help you..and one more advantage in this way may be we also learn something new.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning newbies spend a lot of time in front of the charts studying it and analyzing it.Although initially it is also a little difficult to understant the charts as there are graphs and drawing but afterwards it becomes easier to study them.I suggest a person must have a look at these charts and understand the basic pattern rather than sitting for hours and studying it completely.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys i am newbie and i use to sit more than 5 hours in front of the chart and learn that how to gain but i am littel confused when i am looking at the chart even with some guide.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seriously i will say that sitting before charts for 8hrs and analyzing it all over wont yield success.It will lead to lot of confusion.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    technical analysis when do when the possibility of getting pips and quite higer and during that time of period should never for get about fundamental analysis
    when we do technical alaysis and we are confident with our analysis usually a fundamental news changed everyhing.
    there is no anyone like this situation, but this situation usually came with suddenly

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more a trader learns about forex trading also depends on the more they stay in front of the charts. I spent many hours in trading as a newbie and i improved greatly since i spent a good number of hours in front of my computer.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loserbynature View Post
    I agree, spending long time in front of chart is not useful but we should spend that time in learning the technical analysis and should check the charts regularly.
    technical analysis when do when the possibility of getting pips and quite higer and during that time of period should never for get about fundamental analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 358 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)