+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 358 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you mean forex signal ? from what site ?
    cause from my experience there are no forex signal that able to give you constant profit, sometimes their analysis is right, but sometimes they dont

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i have an idea about this, what if broker give us notification each time our trade move to some level, it can be by sms, email or anything else. It will be a brilliant feature, and i will certainly use it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was doing so in the past brother, i even still check my trade via mobile when im not in front of the pc, it made me lose some hair that time, now, i wont do it again

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    in my opinion should not be too long as well as in front of the chart / computer, if I may be only 1-5 ​​hours a day in front of the chart. depending on market conditions as well.
    yes i agree with you.
    its good for our eyes and healt also. but when a new trader enter in forex he is so crazzy. so he give it more & more time for learning quick and fast.
    better is we learn slowely slowely..

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion should not be too long as well as in front of the chart / computer, if I may be only 1-5 ​​hours a day in front of the chart. depending on market conditions as well.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true who are trading daily then it may take less time to read but if there is long time gap then sure it need more time due to not familiar recent trend and market condition . anyway in this condition its also hard to analysis market and need soemtime to familiar with market. and for me due to daily spending more time with chart then its taking less time but sometime taking more time to enter the market.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    well i`m an novice trader so i spent more then 12 hours in front of trading monitors, because i want to master in forex, but any one can suggest me how much an novice trader shoudl spent time in front of an pc
    you have a good way to learning, but i advice you not too spent a lot of time infront of the chart, if you dont have any activities is not problem for you.
    i think 12 hours is too long , if you doing it consistently to learning , you must get a something and then success in forex in quick time

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    well i`m an novice trader so i spent more then 12 hours in front of trading monitors, because i want to master in forex, but any one can suggest me how much an novice trader shoudl spent time in front of an pc
    Spending 12hrs infront of chart is too much.Just spending 1hr is more than enough and maybe you should keep watching the markets in regular intervals to catch the right movement.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    you arean fundamentals analysis right you are doing well if you are consistently 10$ and now your need is to gradually increase you profits ratio and don`t also foget to put st

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 358 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)