+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 358 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3574

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं चार्ट के सामने हूँ जब मैं एक स्थान लेने और यह मेरे प्रॉफिट बुकिंग बोली मारा. मैं अधिक से अधिक 8 घंटे के लिए चार्ट के सामने आर्थिक खबर प्रवाह के दिन पर खर्च पसंद है.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं भी एक नौसिखिया हूँ
    चार्ट के साथ और कभी कभी भी करने के लिए 10 घंटे
    और यह बहुत थका है
    एक विशेषज्ञ के लिए संभव हो, चार्ट के सामने केवल 1 या 2 घंटे

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap accha trader ho to aapko 2 ya 3 ghante chart ko follow karna kafi hoga. aur agar aap new ho to aapko jitna ho sake utna time dijiye, kamse kam 3 ya4 ghante to dena chahiye. isse sabhi candle and movement ke bareme accha gyan milta he.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I normally spent one or two hours for analysis. Most of the time i analyze the fundamentals during the week end. And daily stay with the market at lease one hour before opening a trade . Daily trading 3-4 hours and watch the market.

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before starting trade i use to watch the chart .kyu ki its good to know where the chart is going whether it is moving according to the news event or not .. well and after placing the order until i don't close it i do watch the charts .. because don't know what happens in the future .. in trading .. so better to stick to the chart as long as when we place the order

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the times i am in front of the chart but when i am in front of the chart my position always in negative trade and when i do not see that chart for 3-4 hours then my take profit get hit at that time. I think it is miracle. Most of the times it happens with me.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    Guys i am newbie and i use to sit more than 5 hours in front of the chart and learn that how to gain but i am littel confused when i am looking at the chart even with some guide.
    soo if any one knows a better way please tell me....
    you do not have to sit too long in front of the computer, because it is also not good for your health ...
    if you are still confused, you can repeat the reading material about forex you can download on the internet ...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    व्यापार प्रक्रिया पहले से ही बहुत थक गया, लेकिन बहुत लाभदायक अगर वे के तरीकों के अनुरूप वैज्ञानिक और आसान
    और वास्तव में किसी भी दुकानों अगर बोरिंग के विशेषज्ञ बाकी के काम एक स्क्रीन चार्ट के सामने में एक लंबे समय के लिए रहने के लिए पहुँचा जा सकता है

Banned nicofx is an unknown quantity at this point nicofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I may one day about 1-3 hours a day it also depends on the situation today, the most important thing we have to continue learning with good analysis and also learn from past mistakes.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rafy View Post
    I guess it depends on their mood, sometimes in front of the computer watching the price movement, time does not feel has been long running, it's because we like trading
    mayri shop hay or sath sath may online earning bhi kerta hun, abhi tak kch khaas kamiyaabi hasil nae hue thi kay achanaak mayray aik facebook friend nay mjhe forex forum ka mashwara dia or bas os din kay baad may kafi had tak forex seekh chuka hun. abb to taqreeban mayra sara din hi charts kay saaamnay guzarta hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 358 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)