+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 358 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for analytical purposes, the time should be about an hour or more. When we spend too much time, it is a clear indication of the lack of decision power. If someone faces a problem it's better to skip trading and wait for the appropriate time later. And the more traders learn about forex trading it also depends on the more they stay ahead of the chart. I spent a lot of time trading as a beginner and I improved a lot because I spent a lot of time in front of my computer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear, with me, I want to believe that I am not accustomed to sitting in front of my computer to monitor my open trade. I once opened a trade, set a take profit and stopped the loss limit and turned off my PC. After that once one of the limits is touched, I use it to accept and accept it. and I'm in front of the charts for only a few hours in the European and American sessions, as I know, the market isn't always great and can make a profit, and I still have other jobs, and I can't rely on just living with forex trading, but I will keep trying

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that it is traded every day then it might take less time to read but if there is a long time gap then it definitely needs more time because it is not familiar with trends and current market conditions. Moreover, in this condition it is also difficult to analyze the market and need time to get to know the market. and for me because every day spends more time with charts then it takes less time but sometimes it takes more time to enter the market and yes time doesn't matter even a few seconds of work then you get profit, so some people earn within minutes every day where some people work long hours and don't get success because they have to have the wrong plan or the wrong trading method. so for me, I have to give a few minutes every day and just wait and wait after a few months where I stand.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with this. In this case, traders use more indicators. Then, it sure confuses a lot and it takes more than 5 hours to analyze. So, use 1 or 2 indicators and don't even use indicators, then you will really be able to analyze trends in a very short time. Experts can even analyze trends in seconds and wait for the actual trends. We must always concentrate on analyzing skills to be successful. and always use the natural time in front of the trading chart and keep trying to learn and do my best to get success in the forex trading business. I manage my support and resistance first by identifying the direction of the trend.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This suits your analysis style. Usually for long-term traders it takes 10 minutes to analyze and then they make a deal by taking profits. They also close the chart to avoid several emotional factors. If we are beginners, then we have to spend a lot of time analyzing movements. However, taking too long in a graph makes you confused. So, avoid that one. and well I only gave a few minutes or maybe a few seconds a day because I was not included in the details chart but only saw how the results were on the 15 minute chart but now even I am changing my trading method and going away for the long term and only need to see the chart once in a week and make a decision. so forex does not require time for me. what I need is more funds.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course my dear I certainly believe that maybe it depends on the profession too because as we know that students in college have more time to trade than those who work. and those who are still single who also work will have more time to trade than those who are already married and working. so the profession can determine the amount of time you can spend at the computer and as I can see, I personally believe I used to spend a lot of time in front of the screen, but now realizing the adverse effects on my health and family, I have reduced the time spent with graphics . Now I just look at the chart making a few quick decisions to open orders on the market with prefixed take profit and other settings then close the terminal.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can choose long-term trading in long-term trading. You don't need to sit long. You create a long-term strategy and make a system at the base you ordered. and Yes it depends on the trader that how much profit he wants, if someone is willing to get only 10 pips per day like you then he needs to spend less time in front of the chart if you want to get big then you will spend more time.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too much of everything is bad. Spending 10hrs straight in front of the pc is not only tiring but its not good for learning as well. everybody needs break every 1-2 hours else the learning is not effective and we all know the effect of stress on trading is not positve. so its better to take a break of 10-30 minutes frequently in my opinion

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Finding and spending our maximum time with charts sometimes triggers our emotions and we may end up losing trade by changing the parameters previously set of orders. So it's better to avoid monitoring prices continuously. People have to set tp and sl and forget the order. and when we use 2-3 hours on the chart monitor I think it's enough. by looking at the right moment, using SL san's target point. used when we will leave the chart in an open position, so we are in a safe condition in trading,

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that sometimes I also spend a lot of time in front of the computer just to trade during Europe and opening US sessions. but I want to be able to trade without using too much time. that's why I need indicators that come with warnings. with this I believe I can cut my graph time a lot. and I don't want to spend a lot of time in front of my chart because it will make my emotions will control my trading. Only spend time in front of the chart when I want to trade, maybe a few minutes per trade, then I will leave my chart, so my emotions will not control my trade anymore, I will be easier to discipline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 358 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)