+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 358 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it's true that if we have a demo account trading, then that won't be a big problem. In trading demo accounts too, we trade with direct trends and live charts. If we spend more time there before going for real trading then it won't be difficult for us to really understand the charts when we trade with direct accounts. and I learned to spend only a few minutes per day in front of the graph to make some analysis. So I can do many other things besides forex trading. Spending just a few minutes can help us control our emotions, because it will be difficult for us to control our fears and greed, if we often see our graph every time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually spend an hour or two for analysis. Most of the time I analyze fundamentals over the weekend. And every day stay in the market with an hour's rent before opening trade. Trade daily 3-4 hours and watch the market. and it's clear that someone will stick to new things and want to explore until he finds a way or gets an idea here too this works. As a new trader, a person will spend a lot of time knowing things like how this works and what basic things a person must know when trading etc. after getting an idea of how it works, his knowledge will relax and stay in style and trading sessions they .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My guys are beginners and I use to sit more than 5 hours in front of the graph and learn how to get but I am a little confused when I look at the chart even with some guides. and no need to guide. we learn it ourselves. but if you have several that guide then ask him about the basics about things. This saves you time & learning fast. You can ask here too.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good noon forum hamain jab b trade kerna h tu ham ko as mien apna pora mind bana ker as mien trade kerna hota h agr ham as mien apna mind bana ker trade kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h
    aur ham ko as mien behtreen kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien trade kerne jate hien tu ham ko as mien apne demagh ko aik side per laga ker sochna hota h aur bar bar apni soch ko badlna nahi hota h agar ham ye ker lete hien tu ye aik behtreen baat h as lyee as mien hamain her bar dar ko khatam karna hota h aur ham ko kamaee k lyee koshesh kerna hota hai.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    straight in front of the pc is not only tiring but its not good for learning as well. everybody needs break every 1-2 hours else the learning is not effective and we all know the effect of stress on trading is not positve. so its better to take a break of 10-30 minutes frequently in my opinion,m

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a trading strategy that is not too long in front of the chart, because I only wait for the turn of the candle, but usually every morning it takes about half an hour to analyze market conditions, so that it gives a clearer picture of the conditions, and for entry, I analyze simply. and I totally agree with you and I also think if you are a trader, the more you will spend in front of the chart, because that's what traders have to do where they have to be willing to face to the front of the graph to get a profit target.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's good for our eyes and heals too. but when a new trader enters into forex, he is very crazy. so he gives more & more time to learn quickly and quickly. and did it in the past, I even even checked my trades via cellphone when I wasn't in front of the pc, it made me lose hair back then, now, I won't do it again

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do we know about the sessions. I asked this question a long time ago, but there was no answer. I hope you will share here. And I also want to know, does the session really influence market movements. Let us discuss. and well i am a beginner trader so i spend more than 12 hours in front of the trade monitor, because i want to master forex, but can anyone suggest me how much a beginner trader should spend in front of the pc

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Russia chodke Frontech Rahte Hain Jab tak aap bahut jyada Pasand Nahin karthe the Kyunki Jod ke front Tak ab tak Rahte Hain Jab tak aap ko bahut jyada profit Ke Nahin Ho pata hai isiliye Jyada Jyada chatting Karte Rahe jab tak Rahegi Na Ho Aur Agar hote hain to aapko kabhi bhi Himmat Nahin Harni chahie Kyunki last product rating kevi is hissa hai jisse aapko product Dena Ho To aapko Kabhi trading Nahin Karni chahie unke Jyada Allah Se Bachana chahie

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by money maker View Post
    Waise toh Chod Ke fronteo ko bahut hi jyada cheez Mein Milenge Kyon Ki Usman bahut hi jyada Chennai Gayi hoti hai jaise ki market katrain bhi Usi Ne Hi Diya Gaya hota hai aur candlestick pattern bhi Usi Sai banta hai aur Usi se aapko Pata lagta hai ki aap Hamein kya karna chahie ISI wajah se hospice Arun Rakha Karen Taki Aap Ko Pata Chalta Hai Ki market mein kya chal raha hai aur Hamein Na chahi kular na Kyunki ki ek Badi Baat hoti hai apne account ko manage karna jo ki Har Koi shak nahi kar sakta isliye aapko bhi Jarur Dena chahiye
    jis currency pr ap ne tarde leni hai us ka sahi se analyis kr k ap apni bid ly lo TP and SL set kr do agr ap ziada time do gy to ap khud b confuse ho jao gy is liye forex ko utna hi time daina chahiye jitna hum easily dy skty hai .mai 3-4 ghanty market ko watch krti hu and then apni bid lga kr PC off kr deti hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 358 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)