+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How long you in front of the chart?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Folks I am amateur and I use to sit over 5 hours before the graph and discover that how to pick up however I am littel confounded when I am taking a gander at the diagram even with some guide.

soo if any one realizes a superior way please tell me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear brother is business may profit aur loss dono he expected han agr aap ko musalsal loss ho to phar bhe himat nahe harni chaiya balkah aap ko apni trade ka jaiza laina chaiya aur apny weak points aur apni mistakes ko control karna chaiya un say learn krian aur un ko repeat na hony dain is k ilawa zyada mehnat krian aur zyada learning krian aap zrur kamyab ho jaian gay aur achi earning krian gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders ko trading karne ke liye kitne time tak chart ke front me time spend karna hai ye uske trading style par depend karta hai, scalping karne wale traders chart ko hamesa monitoring karte rahte hai jabki long term trading karne wale sirf market ko analysis ke time hi chart ki monitoring karte hai. well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that I am new in the forex trading yet and I have no experience and proper knowledge about the forex trading. I can see the market in every 30 minutes because I am waiting for the perfect time for trade.I am using the small lot size in trading.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wise, indeed we have to make a good analysis before we go in and place an order, with good preparation and some practice so that we will know market conditions and confidence in ourselves is the key to making quick decisions and we can call them confident but don't trust too much self, we must learn to control everything about it and of course and I feel it, and it is very dangerous, because we will lose concentration and this will have a big impact to control our emotions, we cannot stop it until we get the MC, it's too bad and sad when we get some profit for a few hours and lose it in just minutes

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we do not need too long in front of the chart, as this can make us feel bored, and eye pain, we should leave the chart after the opening of trading positions, but do not forget to use the TP and SL, in order to feel relaxed and not afraid to get a big loss mai chart k samne kam se kam daily 2 hours bitata hu jab mai pehele esmai naya tha tab mujhe zaida wqt dena padhta tha ab mai chart k smane apni anylsis zald kar leta hu or market k haw bhao ko acchi trah smj leta hu...market mai jitna jaida humra exprience badhta jaata hai utna market ko smjne mai humy easy ho jaata hai or hum accha profit kam samye mai earn kar paate hai

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    It really requires some investment before we would have the option to take out any investigation from the business sectors. So we must make certain about the Fundamentals and furthermore about the careful timings of the Entry into the business sectors. This is required with the goal that the inevitable additions start streaming to us and we stay in the beneficial exchanges.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perhaps this is an easy question for us to answer. but this would be different if we are different people with different activities as well. Therefore, if I myself may be more than three hours each day in front of the computer as it is today. besides to check my homework, then this is just one part of how I could make enough money for my family. While this may be the case that I will do. Bhai mera tarde jab tak open rehta hai main tab tak screen ke saamne rehta hoon main long time tak tarde open nahi rakhta hoon mujhe jaldi close karna hota hai isliye mein screen par hi dhyan rakhta hoon but agar main long tarde open karta hoon toh aisa nahi karta hoon SL aur TP ka use karta hoon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm always in front of the chart when it has free time, because I love the job forex. maybe I have not been able to become a successful trader, I am a novice in this business. I will continue to work hard in order to be a successful trader, and can boast of both my parents. bai saab ji es mai app ko pehle chart ko achi tara se analysis karna chahi aa fer jab app es kam mai ache trder ban sakte hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai bai saab ji forex mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear pehli baat to yeh k job shaks lagi hoi job ko chor de aj kal k zamane main jahan jobs milna mushkil hai to uski ya to kismat kharab hai ya phir woh intihae bewakoof hai jo lagi bandi job chor de sirf forex trading k liyeh aur is min long charts hon to trade open na karen

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In just 2 hours making consistent profits is the best result on Forex and that is probably because you took part in Scalping ... But graph analysis is not a bad idea because we can find many possibilities from there. So based on the strategy we need to analyze the graph to find out about those opportunities and I sit every day about our two screens in front of the screen but when I am in a loss and go down I close the screen but when I am in profit I am eagerly watching the screen and enjoying it

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 358 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)